Explain blast/cruise to me.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hear the term a lot and I think I have a small idea about it but could someone explain blasting and cruising to me? What is it, what's the purpose, who is it good for and not good for, examples, etc.

Reaction score
A cruise should be 250mg of test only to try to let the body get back to normal between blasts( periods of higher doses).

It essentially replaces pct for test. If you are to the age you already need trt its a perfectly good idea. If you are young you need to pct and come off for a while, unless you want to be on trt for life and run the risk of several health issues.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So blast would be your "typical" cycle, and the cruise would be your PCT except instead of a typical PCT it would just be test? Would the cruise be the same amount of time as a conventional PCT?

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^ What he said. Blast is a normal cycle, cruise is what you do in between cycles. You have to give your body a break and not continuously run high levels of test. Most cycle off completely and do PCT to restart their natural production, some opt for what amounts to TRT and just stay on at a low dose. If you're young and have normal test production, this is probably a bad idea. If you're old, have declining natural test, and not planning to have children in the future then it makes more sense. If you're a professional competing athlete it might be a necessary evil to get where you want to be, but it will have life long implications

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So blast would be your "typical" cycle, and the cruise would be your PCT except instead of a typical PCT it would just be test? Would the cruise be the same amount of time as a conventional PCT?

PCT is designed to restart your natural production, cruise just replaces it while keeping your natural production shut down. Some guys, BIG PLers, etc will blast at 1-2 grams and cruise at 500mg. Others will run a normal cycle for their blast, then cruise at or near TRT levels, usually 100-200mg/week

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The bottom line is Blast and Cruise means never come off, so your natural test production remains shut down. The down side to this is after a year or two, your odds of restarting your natural production decrease significantly. Like I said, if you have naturally low test and are considering TRT anyways, you have nothing to loose, but if your levels are good, you will kill them and likely need TRT if you want it or not

Reaction score

Yes and more, however long someone would normally be off cycle=cruise in a blast/cruise style. Remember any amount of synthetic test is going to shut down the body 5000mg, 50mg it doesnt matter. The human body only normally produces enough to be measured in nano grams on its on.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Blast is an all out cycle.
Cruise is not necessarily a TRT dose of Test only. It is whatever amount of gear you require to maintain your physique/strength while coming off blast doses. So for a giant **** BB or powerlifter, it will like be a bit heftier than 1-300mg of test and often includes other compounds.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Makes sense. Thanks guys.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Blast and cruise this is what they promote over at GH15 to all the teeny bopper aesthetic ****s oops I mean guys/gals.
Oops shit

edit:why can I say shit but not kunts?

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
edit:why can I say shit but not kunts?

Fuk if I know. Actually admin told me once, but I don't remember. I think it had something to do with google.

But you can say cunt if you want

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So a good friend I mine thinks he can cruise at 1 gram of test a week. I told him that he's a ****ing idiot and he's running some serious health risks. What type of health risks besides enlarged prostate could he possibly face?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Blast is an all out cycle.
Cruise is not necessarily a TRT dose of Test only. It is whatever amount of gear you require to maintain your physique/strength while coming off blast doses. So for a giant **** BB or powerlifter, it will like be a bit heftier than 1-300mg of test and often includes other compounds.

This, I know some that cruise on 1g of Test but they complete and are huge.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So a good friend I mine thinks he can cruise at 1 gram of test a week. I told him that he's a ****ing idiot and he's running some serious health risks. What type of health risks besides enlarged prostate could he possibly face?

Some research suggest prostate cancer but to my knowledge it has never been 100% proven yet,but IMO it still happens also risk of hypertension.In other words IMO you run a higher risk of a bunch of medical problems the higher the cruise dose is.I myself do blast and cruise,as many have mentioned above always run your Dr prescribed dose of TRT in between cycles,that's what I do anyway,just be careful
I

Reaction score
There are plenty of huge guys that cruise on just a regular trt dose. I don't understand the logic these days of cruising on huge doses and more than one compound that's just another blast a slightly smaller one but still a blast. Guys on a super pro level like the Olympia do that but theres almost no chance anyone on a forum is going to legitimately need to do that.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Ouch that's expensive. At a gram a week a 10 cc bottle of test 250 would last 2.5 weeks if my math is right. That's more of a blast to me.

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So if I understand correct then trt is to maintain a natty test level whatever that maybe. And cruise is to keep the gains you have made till u blast again.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get that high dose cruise can have health risk but what I don't understand is how guys say trt is a health risk if you don't really need trt but its a health benefit for a guy who does need it? I don't get it. If you are on trt, you are shut down completely. Why the **** does it matter if you need it or you don't. Playing field is level as soon as you are shut down.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I get that high dose cruise can have health risk but what I don't understand is how guys say trt is a health risk if you don't really need trt but its a health benefit for a guy who does need it? I don't get it. If you are on trt, you are shut down completely. Why the **** does it matter if you need it or you don't. Playing field is level as soon as you are shut down.

Being hypogonadal is deemed a health risk. Going on TRT to address this issue is beneficial to your health. The person who goes on TRT and doesn't need to be on has made himself hypogonadal...the issue the former tries to address.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Being hypogonadal is deemed a health risk. Going on TRT to address this issue is beneficial to your health. The person who goes on TRT and doesn't need to be on has made himself hypogonadal...the issue the former tries to address.

this is why I pct

New Threads