Time to step it up yo! All advice welcomed.

Reaction score
Alright gentlemen, I’m looking to you to help me shape the details of my next cycle and welcome any feedback that you are willing to provide. Here are my current stats:

Height: 6’
Weight: 225
BF: 18%

Goals: Right or wrong, I’m not looking to get to an exact certain weight. I’d like to put on the mass and gradually get to about 12-14% BF in the process. Once I attain that BF goal, I will re-adjust and set a new goal to get it lower. As far as how much mass, I’ll be making that determination by how I look, what my frame can hold fairly comfortably, any sides, etc.

Been on TRT (Cyp) for about 2 months now at a measly 120 mg/wk. I recently increased the Cyp a couple weeks ago and added 500 mg per week, for a total of 620 mg weekly. That said, I am now looking bring in the right additions moving forward to keep packing on the mass and strength.

I train 4 days a week, and train the body parts hard, once a week. Also started doing Tabata protocol cardio, and will be doing that at least 4 times per week. Also, diet is on point to the degree of about 90% I would say, with 100% being absolutely perfect.

What’s in my stash: I currently have a bunch of Test Cyp 300 mg, Bold Cyp 300 mg, Test 400 (200 mg Enan/200 mg Cyp), Tri-Tren (100 mg Tren Ace/50 mg Tren Enan/50 mg Tren Hex), and full Tren Hex 200 mg. Clearly I’ve been stocking up, but will get whatever I need if the feedback here justifies it.

Alright gentlemen, I don’t think I left anything out, but if there is anything else you need to know to provide me with a better response, please let me know. Looking forward to the onslaught of knowledge that I hope will come my way. Thanks in advance!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test C 600 Mg
Bold Cyp 600 Mg
Tri-Tren 200 Mg
16 weeks
Caloric surplus @ 20% above TDEE (adjust if you're not adding at least 1-2 Lbs per week)

Reaction score
Test C 600 Mg
Bold Cyp 600 Mg
Tri-Tren 200 Mg
16 weeks
Caloric surplus @ 20% above TDEE (adjust if you're not adding at least 1-2 Lbs per week)
Does the Bold and/or Tren need to be slowly ramped up to assess tolerance or sides in your opinion? This would be my first time using Tren and want to make sure I respect it. Thanks for your input.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Does the Bold and/or Tren need to be slowly ramped up to assess tolerance or sides in your opinion? This would be my first time using Tren and want to make sure I respect it. Thanks for your input.

200 Mg of Tren is a wee dose so no I don't think you'll need to ramp it up.

Boldenone can cause high BP in some and elevates hematocrit in others. Donate blood every three months while running it. No need to ramp it up as Bold is relatively mild.

Talk about your PCT plans.

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
I really like what Savage has laid out for you, sounds excellent. I would like to suggest you consider maybe a little t3 in their as well 12.5 or even 25 at most daily... t3 improves protein synthesis (and its possible tren interferes with t3 also

Reaction score
I must admit, this is the first time I have ever seen anyone refer to anything Tren as "wee" anything, LOL. Seems like the consensus on Tren is that it is extremely powerful, that it shouldn't be used until you've got at least 3 cycles under your belt, that you should try some Tren Ace first so that if you can't handle the sides it'll get out of your system quickly, etc.

Also Blob, if I'm on the tren, would I even need the t3? Thanks to you both.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used tren E my first tren cycle and it was fine..If its your first time with tren dont run the bold..Get a feel how tren works or add A oral for the first 6 weeks.I recommend drol

curtisvill

Elite
Reaction score
i would reccomend dropping your bf to sub 15% prior to starting your cycle by dialing in your diet and training schedule. savage has laid out a nice cycle for you. don't forget about proper pct.

New Threads