How to train forarms?

Reaction score
I have small 15 year old looking wrists and crappy forarm genetics. I want bigger forarms because my triceps and biceps are getting bigger and its starting to look ridiculous with these pencil forarms. lol Just wondering how many days should I train them? How many reps? Is there any good routines out there? What are some of the best exercises? etc.

Reaction score
I had a friend who made this forearm workout. he took a 2' piece of half inch pipe and drilled a whole through the center. then poked a small rope through and tied a knot on one side then held the pipe straight out in front of him and cut the rope at floor. tie a 5-10lb plate to the bottom of the rope. that's the setup and real cheap to build at that. the workout goes like this. with the weight tied hold the pipe straight out in front of you with elbows locked then twist the pipe winding the rope around it and lifting the weight. wind the weight all the way up. your forearms will be on fire!!

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
someone told me lots of masturbation but I don't know if I believe them..................

My masturbation forearm is weaker than my normal arm...

My theory is that too much masturbation during my teen years has turned my masturbation forearm into an endurance machine due to the more cardiovascular, long duration, muscle specific nature of masturbation rather than a short term, high intensity, resistance training style per se.
There is no progressive tension overload, or fatigue, or damage or anything else you need to make any muscle grow when it comes to masturbation - unless your being really crazy about it.
Its a bit like doing a bunch of long distance running and expecting massive legs, calves, etc.

Yes, I just took your sex point and went full nerd on it ;)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

My theory is that too much masturbation during my teen years has turned my masturbation forearm into an endurance machine due to the more cardiovascular, long duration, muscle specific nature of masturbation rather than a short term, high intensity, resistance training style per se.
There is no progressive tension overload, or fatigue, or damage or anything else you need to make any muscle grow when it comes to masturbation - unless your being really crazy about it.
Its a bit like doing a bunch of long distance running and expecting massive legs, calves, etc.

lol, but you do it so well!! :)

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I had a friend who made this forearm workout. he took a 2' piece of half inch pipe and drilled a whole through the center. then poked a small rope through and tied a knot on one side then held the pipe straight out in front of him and cut the rope at floor. tie a 5-10lb plate to the bottom of the rope. that's the setup and real cheap to build at that. the workout goes like this. with the weight tied hold the pipe straight out in front of you with elbows locked then twist the pipe winding the rope around it and lifting the weight. wind the weight all the way up. your forearms will be on fire!!
That thing does work for me, they are easy to make, or you can buy one. Start heavy and twist the weight up slowly, drop the weight and twist it up faster, and so on to where 2.5 lbs leaves you in total forearm misery, sounds fun right?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

This works quite well too.

Also pick up two ten pound plates and pinch hold them.

Dem type I fibers brah

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jenner you have to switch it up and do on your back on your belly with the same wrist. Variation is the key someone told me. lol

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jenner you have to switch it up and do on your back on your belly with the same wrist. Variation is the key someone told me. lol

yes, I heard variation is key as well as instruments used ;)

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Hay any chance you got screwed in the calf department? It seems like shitty forearms go hand in hand with shitty calves.

I'd say work them as you would your calves 2-3x/wk with high reps, holding the top. Good luck!
OR
Start power lifting, those guys could give a shit about that. As long as they can hold 500 lbs in their hands, they are happy.

jdusmc1371

Reaction score
I have small 15 year old looking wrists and crappy forarm genetics. I want bigger forarms because my triceps and biceps are getting bigger and its starting to look ridiculous with these pencil forarms. lol Just wondering how many days should I train them? How many reps? Is there any good routines out there? What are some of the best exercises? etc.
Jack off viciously.. thats what I do.. lol
I work my fists and forearms with ottoman curls and I used to have a handle with a rope tied to it thats tied to a weight; then you just hold your arms out and twist your hands and wind the rope on the handle then once the weight is all the way at the top keeping your arms out in front of you unwind the rope with your hands to bring the weight back down. This will get your wrists jacked

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hay any chance you got screwed in the calf department? It seems like shitty forearms go hand in hand with shitty calves.

I'd say work them as you would your calves 2-3x/wk with high reps, holding the top. Good luck!
OR
Start power lifting, those guys could give a shit about that. As long as they can hold 500 lbs in their hands, they are happy.

Not always true... My calves are tiny and forearms are big.....smaller now that i dont masturbate..... I found out how to focus and not even touch myself......awesome dont have chapped hands now and dont have to use nair on my palms anymore

Reverse curls
Deads
The rope thing with a weight on the bottom ive always lived by

New Threads