Newbie Intro...

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've been looking for a good forum and after reading some threads I have decided to join.
I just turned 35 and thinking about taking my first cycle. Im obviously fresh and looking to gain some knowledge about options and thoughts on biilding my knowledge.
Ive been lifting naturally since i was 16 but now I am looking to take it to the next level.

Oh and I recently moved to Virginia Beach so as you may guess I am limited on options here.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
35, you're at your peak my man. Welcome aboard!

Reaction score
Welcome... This is the place for knowledge, but, leave your feelings at home. These bros know their shit. I'm learning myself. And you are not as limited as you think in Hampton Roads my friend. Hardcore iron bunker on Chesapeake Blvd called The Powerhouse Gym. Used to be one of the best no-bullshit spots around. Can't vouch for it in the last 10 years, but, it's still there according to maps. Small place, big iron, smells like fritos, ass, and sweat. Enjoy....

CCCP

Reaction score
welcome! take ur time and do your research carefully about your first cycle and enjoy the ride, it certainly is amazing!

here's my 2 cents on a first cycle: if you decide to go through with it, i would recommend just running test at first, see how your body reacts, get a feel for AI doses, etc... crawl before you walk.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to our home. enjoy.

New Threads