36 days in - change needed

Reaction score
Thanks, brother -
Just standard TRT at the moment -100mg/wk Cyp. Sitting right around 1000ng. Plan was to run this TRT for 9 months, train hard, eat, and rest; and then increase dosage a bit to 225/week and add a compound for 14 weeks later on. I’m hoping that with adjusting my diet down to a much smaller surplus, it will set me up for my next phase, which if I time it properly, will end in April next year, ready for summer. I think this upcoming summer won’t be bad, but next summer will be on point.
That’s a solid total from 100mg. When I cruise I run 120 test 100 mast and my total t is around 950, but SHBG is very low year round. Solid plan, and always remember, the gains don’t stop… 💪

Reaction score
posting in this thread or your other ones is fine.

Good on you for posting up pics. We will never hate on someone who has the courage to post up where they are currently are at, while making an effort to improve themselves.

Keep grinding, you'll get to where you want to be sooner than it seems.
I’ll quit being a pussy and post without a shirt. Yeah, I’m fucking fat, BUT, 100% driven to shed this shit off. I’ll post pics again in 30 days!

Attachments

• IMG_9944.jpeg
    IMG_9944.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9943.jpeg
    IMG_9943.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9942.jpeg
    IMG_9942.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 8

buck

Reaction score
Loosing fat is not rocket science. It just takes less calories and/or more output. A quick guide i used was weigh myself and measure my waistline. If the waistline is shrinking i am losing bodyfat. Losing fat is far more about diet then it is about cycles.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Loosing fat is not rocket science. It just takes less calories and/or more output. A quick guide i used was weigh myself and measure my waistline. If the waistline is shrinking i am losing bodyfat. Losing fat is far more about diet then it is about cycles.
I completely forgot to mention making use of measuring tape; it's a good suggestion to combine with the scale and the mirror.

buck

Reaction score
I completely forgot to mention making use of measuring tape; it's a good suggestion to combine with the scale and the mirror.
I used bodyfat calipers for many years as well. Might not be exact but for a comparative measurment it worked for me.

New Threads