Tren vs. Deca

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have tried tren ace twice, i will never run tren again. Me and tren mixing are a bad combo. Leaned out and got shredded, almost did a body recomp, my aggressiveness and intensity were crazy.

I love nadrolone on the other hand. you can lift the same muscle group twice a week and still not be sore. I love NPP over deca, lot leaner with less bloat.

I personally gain more and get stronger on nandrolone

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im on my first tren ace cycle. Im on week 5 @ 80 mgs ed and I dont see any difference in the two. (as far as gains go) Now my aggression has gotten a little out of control but if I had to pick one I would say deca is better for me. I'm not sure if tren e is any different than tren ace so I will try it next, but as of now I pick deca over tren ace. by the way I'm running 300mgs test c with it. Thats just my 2 cents.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren is fucking incredible. My scale weight only went up about 5lbs over 12 weeks, but I got to 8% or less bf while constantly adding calories and lean mass. Unfortunately, it makes me a giant asshole. So, you guys can horde all the tren.

Someone mentioned lack of muscle soreness on deca...I could have worked out each body part 7 days a week while on tren. I felt immortal. Never got sore. Now, during PCT...my mortality has returned and it sucks fucking ass.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren is fucking incredible. My scale weight only went up about 5lbs over 12 weeks, but I got to 8% or less bf while constantly adding calories and lean mass. Unfortunately, it makes me a giant asshole. So, you guys can horde all the tren.

Someone mentioned lack of muscle soreness on deca...I could have worked out each body part 7 days a week while on tren. I felt immortal. Never got sore. Now, during PCT...my mortality has returned and it sucks fucking ass.

Lol..... isn't it funny how people down us for running steroids all the time. They have no idea of what we go though and what we put ourself through. We train twice as hard, we put needles in us everyday, we eat like its our final meal on death row, and if nothing else just the pure pain we put ourself through going through PCT.. That alone is a roller coaster ride most couldn't handle. Nothing worse than going from benching 405 to 285 in about 3 weeks. that kills my self esteem. My favorite "anyone can look like that on steroids!" I tell them I will buy them and you run then. see where you end up in 10 weeks you freaking idiot!!!!

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had way more results and less sides with deca than with tren. Don't get me wrong tren did wonders for me but deca did more and didnt mess me up

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
From what I have seen with guys I've trained with, Tren is usually favored by just about anyone that ISN'T a "hardgainer, ecto,. fast metabolisim". The hardgainers almost always add and keep more scale weight with deca because they are eating WAY above maintenance. If you're still gaining from test/deca cycles, save the Tren for later.

The way I look at it:

If diet is more important than the choice of AAS, then why not go with a steroid that keeps you hungry?

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
From what I have seen with guys I've trained with, Tren is usually favored by just about anyone that ISN'T a "hardgainer, ecto,. fast metabolisim". The hardgainers almost always add and keep more scale weight with deca because they are eating WAY above maintenance. If you're still gaining from test/deca cycles, save the Tren for later.

The way I look at it:

If diet is more important than the choice of AAS, then why not go with a steroid that keeps you hungry?

Because if you're trying to lean out you dont necessarily want to be hungry all the time.. :)

New Threads