Andrewgen's First Blast Log

Reaction score
Update
Week 6:
Started having a lot of intrusive thoughts.

Week 7:
Lowered dose to 400mg/wk Deca and 60mg/wk Test (for estrogen) to help with intrusive thoughts.

Week 8:

Week 9:
Intrusive thoughts cooled it but not enough.

Packing it in boys, this isn't working for me.
Dropping Deca and will bump test up to 120 waiting for nandrolone to clear.

Thoughts on switching over to Test cycle once this clears?

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Update
Week 6:
Started having a lot of intrusive thoughts.

Week 7:
Lowered dose to 400mg/wk Deca and 60mg/wk Test (for estrogen) to help with intrusive thoughts.

Week 8:

Week 9:
Intrusive thoughts cooled it but not enough.

Packing it in boys, this isn't working for me.
Dropping Deca and will bump test up to 120 waiting for nandrolone to clear.

Thoughts on switching over to Test cycle once this clears?
I've run a number of cycles over the years ... I've always ran what was planned and never made any unplanned changes or alterations ... I've done test only -- test & npp -- test & mast (fav) ... the only cycle I ever cut short was tren ace ... I fucking broke out worst ever ... the tren ace was out of my system quickly but the acne stuck with me for several months ...

Ultimately you'll have to decide what is the right course for you ... I'd suggest falling back to trt levels only if on trt if not start your planned pct regimen ...

This is why every experienced members giving advice on cycles always have first cycle as test only ... different people tolerate drugs differently ... most experience very minimal negative sides with test only and excellent results provided that diet and training are dialed in ...

The fact your 8 weeks in already to benefit from a test only cycle you'd need an additional 12 weeks ... the conservative option would be to go back to baseline ... after fully recovered start considering next cycle at that time ... mistakes are made when less well thought out solutions are implemented ... and let's face it your life and schedule are very full with family - school - work ... keeping unforced errors to a minimum would be the optimal outcome at this point ...