Demona doesn't turn to stone at daybreak

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Versa grips. I love em!!

I'm done tearing the shit out of my thumbs doing hook grip, haha
I can't get used to versa grips, they feel weird to me. I think it's that bump at the end of the strap part of the grip that feels strange. I try to tighten it around the bar, but it never feels right to me.

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Random update

Deficit Deadlifts
190x9
200x2x5

Bent over row
130x2x8
115x12

Db row
60x2x9

Tbar row
60x2x12

Incline Hammer Curl
20x2x8

Routine is like :
Day 1
Buffalo bar Squats
Military press
Pull-ups
Hip Thrusts
Lateral raises
Day 2
Ssb squats
Board press
Leg ext
Dips
Upright row
Day 3
Deficit Deadlifts
Bent over row
Db row or chest supported row
T bar row
Barbell Curl or Incline Curl
Day 4
Paused Buffalo bar Squat
Paused bench
Pull-ups
Goblet squats
Incline press
Day 5
Ssb split squats
Pin press
Pull-ups
Leg curl
Seated db press

Rest when I need
Do it in the order that works for the week
Very flexible
I love my routine!!
Gonna get strong!!!!

Bye

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
Random update

Deficit Deadlifts
190x9
200x2x5

Bent over row
130x2x8
115x12

Db row
60x2x9

Tbar row
60x2x12

Incline Hammer Curl
20x2x8

Routine is like :
Day 1
Buffalo bar Squats
Military press
Pull-ups
Hip Thrusts
Lateral raises
Day 2
Ssb squats
Board press
Leg ext
Dips
Upright row
Day 3
Deficit Deadlifts
Bent over row
Db row or chest supported row
T bar row
Barbell Curl or Incline Curl
Day 4
Paused Buffalo bar Squat
Paused bench
Pull-ups
Goblet squats
Incline press
Day 5
Ssb split squats
Pin press
Pull-ups
Leg curl
Seated db press

Rest when I need
Do it in the order that works for the week
Very flexible
I love my routine!!
Gonna get strong!!!!

Bye
First of all, great workout and welcome back! Terrific to see you.

Regarding your bumble experience that you shared, anytime a man wants you to come to his place on a first date, that's a huge red flag. If they say things like they are just trying to make you more comfortable, they are lying to you and manipulating you.

Any dude who insists you you have to come to him is not somebody you want to actually date.

Fuck that guy. The guy should come meet you somewhere where you feel comfortable.

You deserve better than that.

Reaction score
Welcome back Jen! I listened to your story too. The guy sounded fragile and broken. On to the next!

Workouts looking good, you're looking great. Keep it up.

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Hello all

Here's today

I'VE BEEN USING MY SSB Upside-down!!!!

I did
Ssb squats
140x8
145x6
150x4

Board press
110x7
115x5

Narrow grip pull-ups
X8
X7

Leg ext
70x2 Sets Of 12

Rear delt db row
25x2 sets of 15

Db tricep kickback
10x2 sets of 10

I need a bang-for-my-buck tricep accessory to replace dips.

Dips hurt and don't feel good in any way.
But they fit into my routine perfectly and "just made sense"
I want something that is going to progress my bench as much as possible
Skull crushers and that hurt my elbow, but the kickbacks kind of feel useless
Idk
Maybe I will tinker

Bye bye

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
First of all, great workout and welcome back! Terrific to see you.

Regarding your bumble experience that you shared, anytime a man wants you to come to his place on a first date, that's a huge red flag. If they say things like they are just trying to make you more comfortable, they are lying to you and manipulating you.

Any dude who insists you you have to come to him is not somebody you want to actually date.

Fuck that guy. The guy should come meet you somewhere where you feel comfortable.

You deserve better than that.
I knowwww, but you know how there's so much stuff on the internet with really angry men who think women only care about money and aren't respectful? I always feel like I have to go out of my way to prove I'm not like that, so I agreed to meet him and pay, lol.

It was definitely not worth it.

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
I knowwww, but you know how there's so much stuff on the internet with really angry men who think women only care about money and aren't respectful? I always feel like I have to go out of my way to prove I'm not like that, so I agreed to meet him and pay, lol.

It was definitely not worth it.
You don't have to prove shit to anybody!

Fuck that. Why not let a man prove some shit to you for a change? You are worth it.

Give yourself a little bit of credit.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Hello all

Here's today

I'VE BEEN USING MY SSB Upside-down!!!!

I did
Ssb squats
140x8
145x6
150x4

Board press
110x7
115x5

Narrow grip pull-ups
X8
X7

Leg ext
70x2 Sets Of 12

Rear delt db row
25x2 sets of 15

Db tricep kickback
10x2 sets of 10

I need a bang-for-my-buck tricep accessory to replace dips.

Dips hurt and don't feel good in any way.
But they fit into my routine perfectly and "just made sense"
I want something that is going to progress my bench as much as possible
Skull crushers and that hurt my elbow, but the kickbacks kind of feel useless
Idk
Maybe I will tinker

Bye bye
Back pockets on leggings ? .....

foul-ref.gif

Missed ya kiddo , good to see ya posting up !

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
You don't have to prove shit to anybody!

Fuck that. Why not let a man prove some shit to you for a change? You are worth it.

Give yourself a little bit of credit.

TBH, I think I've kind of given up altogether.

Here's a somewhat boring story (that I'm allowed to tell now that bully is gone!!!!!) :

A few months ago I hooked up with a guy I met on t nation.
He lives a few hours away, but he drove up and spent the weekend with me.
After he went home he flat out stopped flirting with me or showing any lust toward me at all. He kept talking to me, but he was definitely off, and when I asked if I could visit him, he said no because his apartment was too messy...
I thought, OMG, I am so bad I'm bed that got myself friend-zoned. Add that to the list of things I need therapy for.
It finally came to a head and he admitted he didn't know how to express that he wanted friends with benefits and not a relationship. *Grumble* that's all that anyone offers.
FINE WHATEVER. We settled on that and I brought out my old n64 for when he comes over because I thought we could play when he's in town for work.
He came up for work and didn't want to stop to see me.
Like wtf, you wanted friends with benefits but 1 - you won't stop here when you're here for work, 2 - you won't come up on your own, 3 - you won't let me go there?

Anyway, I told him I didn't want to see or talk to him anymore. WHICH, is a big deal for me, usually I cling and accept mistreatment for like a year before I give up.
But I've run out of gas for this stuff. I thought I did everything right. I watched him play video games and listened to him talk about Warhammer for hours. I didn't nag or put him down.
He was just this dorky guy who lifts and was perma single just like me. Sober and a homebody.
Yet STILL, when things seem like they should be easy, they're still awful.

I say this not in a defeatist sort of way, but more like, ah, ok, I don't think this gonna happen for me and my efforts are better spent elsewhere.

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score

Here's a somewhat boring story (that I'm allowed to tell now that bully is gone!!!!!) :

After he went home he flat out stopped flirting with me or showing any lust toward me at all. He kept talking to me, but he was definitely off, and when I asked if I could visit him, he said no because his apartment was too messy...
I thought, OMG, I am so bad I'm bed that got myself friend-zoned. Add that to the list of things I need therapy for.
It finally came to a head and he admitted he didn't know how to express that he wanted friends with benefits and not a relationship. *Grumble* that's all that anyone offers.
FINE WHATEVER. We settled on that and I brought out my old n64 for when he comes over because I thought we could play when he's in town for work.
Like wtf, you wanted friends with benefits but 1 - you won't stop here when you're here for work, 2 - you won't come up on your own, 3 - you won't let me go there?

Anyway, I told him I didn't want to see or talk to him anymore. WHICH, is a big deal for me, usually I cling and accept mistreatment for like a year before I give up.
But I've run out of gas for this stuff. I thought I did everything right. I watched him play video games and listened to him talk about Warhammer for hours. I didn't nag or put him down.
He was just this dorky guy who lifts and was perma single just like me. Sober and a homebody.

I say this not in a defeatist sort of way, but more like, ah, ok, I don't think this gonna happen for me and my efforts are better spent elsewhere.
How about you try this?

Just do what YOU want, and if a guy wants to hang out with you great. Don't waste any time trying to bend over backwards to be what you think they want you to be.
Don't compromise what you are looking for for anybody else.

When you do that, it sends a message that you ARE really desperate, and can get a little cringe at times.

I know that you have a hard time believing this, but you don't have any reason to be desperate.

A little about me:

When I was younger, I got my heartbroken by every girl that I was really seriously interested in. I spent decades of my life wondering what was wrong with me.

Then it occurred to me, through a lot of soul-searching, that I was basically dating women just like my mother. My mother is about as emotionally available as a toaster. She's one of my favorite people, smart, independent, strong, but not really capable of loving another person romantically or on a deep level.

Here I was, finding the most emotionally unavailable women I could and getting my heart ripped out.

Turns out that there was nothing wrong with me except for the people I was choosing.

I was literally falling in love with women who are incapable of loving somebody and then wondering what was wrong with me that I couldn't make them want me.

It's a little bit like buying a car with no engine and wondering why you are lousy mechanic.

It's hard for other people to see your worth when you struggle with that.

Also, it's not that men in general treat you a certain way, it's that the men you are choosing treat you that way.

Don't give up, you will get there.

Reaction score
It seems like you have a lot of Great things going for you! Never give Up. Some of the greatest ends began in the middle of the story. I’m pulling for ya sister💪😎

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
How about you try this?

Just do what YOU want, and if a guy wants to hang out with you great. Don't waste any time trying to bend over backwards to be what you think they want you to be.
Don't compromise what you are looking for for anybody else.

When you do that, it sends a message that you ARE really desperate, and can get a little cringe at times.

I know that you have a hard time believing this, but you don't have any reason to be desperate.

A little about me:

When I was younger, I got my heartbroken by every girl that I was really seriously interested in. I spent decades of my life wondering what was wrong with me.

Then it occurred to me, through a lot of soul-searching, that I was basically dating women just like my mother. My mother is about as emotionally available as a toaster. She's one of my favorite people, smart, independent, strong, but not really capable of loving another person romantically or on a deep level.

Here I was, finding the most emotionally unavailable women I could and getting my heart ripped out.

Turns out that there was nothing wrong with me except for the people I was choosing.

I was literally falling in love with women who are incapable of loving somebody and then wondering what was wrong with me that I couldn't make them want me.

It's a little bit like buying a car with no engine and wondering why you are lousy mechanic.

It's hard for other people to see your worth when you struggle with that.

Also, it's not that men in general treat you a certain way, it's that the men you are choosing treat you that way.

Don't give up, you will get there.

I AM SHOCKED by how much I relate to this!!!!
Except it was my dad who had zero emotion about anything! I never saw my parents kiss, he never said he loved me or was proud, he had no emotion, just some irritability and anger a lot of the time.

I realized this myself recently aswell.
Because this guy I was just with confused me since he was sober, fit, and very intelligent. I thought I turned a page in the kind of men I was going after.
BUT WHAT HAVE THEY ALL HAD IN COMMON?!?

Complete emotional unavailability!
That is exactly the reason why I keep getting my heart broken.
It's like a moth to a flame, I'm telling you.

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
Today went well

Deficit Deadlifts
200x8
205x6
215x3

Bent over row
100x3 sets of 12

Chest Supported Row
50x2 Sets Of 10
40x 12 *other grip

T bar row
60x2 Sets Of 10

Barbell Curl
50x2 Sets Of 8

Good effort today
Excited about my deadlifts.

Excited about all of it, tbh.

I mentioned this in my video, but I had covid last week and my appetite still feels messed up.
I started eating rice again because it was the only way I could force myself to eat meat. But now I am really enjoying it and I want to keep the rice even though that literally adds almost 300cal and 60 grams of carbs to my day.
I have nothing to negotiate with myself for a swapping situation.
I am just going to hope that I just get strength gainz without much noticeable fat.

Or I'll just try not care if there is a bit of fat gain, idk. Sometimes it's nice to just leave yourself be for a change.

Bye

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

He was trying to be polite.

Someone not wanting to hang around with you doesn't mean there's something wrong with you.

Were you a conquest and he lost interest because he accomplished his goal and moved on to the next one? Did he just not really feel compatible with you on a friend or physical level in person? Did your attempts to see him again come of as desperation and turn him off? Who knows? Who cares?

Be yourself and you'll find a person that likes you.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
You know I'm married , old , fat , house full of kids and my life is basically over ... :cry:

An ya know from all our talks I love ya so ya know where this is coming from when I say it.

You are HOT AS FUCK ! lol don't you go forgetting that.

You got the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow !

If these clowns don't shape up and act like they are worth even giving them a glimpse of it , ship em out with a laugh.

Go trophy hunting , don't just look to fill the freezer. You are worth it.

Jenn_is_Jenning

Female Alpha Leader
Reaction score
He was trying to be polite.

Someone not wanting to hang around with you doesn't mean there's something wrong with you.

Were you a conquest and he lost interest because he accomplished his goal and moved on to the next one? Did he just not really feel compatible with you on a friend or physical level in person? Did your attempts to see him again come of as desperation and turn him off? Who knows? Who cares?

Be yourself and you'll find a person that likes you.

I think for any other guy all of that would be very accurate.
This guy was weird AF though, so I am ruling out the conquest theory, lol.

He was highly intelligent, but had zero drive. Years worth of debt, no motivation to get a good job, skipped most of his workouts, never cooked himself food, never cleaned his place, never cut his hair, hardly bothered to shave, never pursued women, etc etc.

Him even coming to see me once was pretty weird, tbh.
I think he wanted to have the friends with benefits option open if he ever had that burst of social energy again.

He'd message me all day even after he came to see me.

I think he just struggles with life quite a bit, but either way, I realized I was wasting my time because he wasn't doing anything to try to get better.

I read more into him willing to visit me than I should have.