Introduction and cycle advice

Reaction score
Taking drugs to allow you to take other drugs is a bad rabbit hole to go down.
does this include ai,hcg and pct? 🤨 have you taken deca before? If yes and no you didn’t need it would be a great answer. Or try this or that as well.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
does this include ai,hcg and pct? 🤨 have you taken deca before? If yes and no you didn’t need it would be a great answer. Or try this or that as well.
I don’t think that people should take an AI except in very limited circumstances (you aromatize extremely heavily on just a TRT dose, for example). You’re better off, health wise, simply limiting your aromatizing compounds to a level that you can tolerate without side effects so that you don’t need an AI.

PCT drugs aren’t good for you, but if PCT is the route you choose to take, they’re a necessary evil.

HCG is 100% optional, so I don’t think that’s a 1:1 comparison at all.

Yes. I’ve taken up to 600 mg of deca with no issues. That’s me, though. That doesn’t mean that you’ll be OK. My point was that if something is giving you a bad reaction, it makes more sense to just not take it than to pile more drugs on to alleviate side effects.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
At 6' if you can't hit >200 lbs without AAS your diet and or training suck. And you're <200 lbs after 4 cycles. 2900 cals? Seriously? Mrs.Bricks is a 5'1" 125 lb bodybuilder and she eats at least 2000 calls a day. Pick up a fork, not a syringe.

New Threads