Large amounts of Bayer Rimobolan, Genos, Anapolons, and other Pharma Gear available.

Reaction score
This guy has better prices than Hermes 🤣

BY THE WAY website is not up! Just the front page! I think money is running low to even pay for domain

Reaction score
This guy has better prices than Hermes 🤣

BY THE WAY website is not up! Just the front page! I think money is running low to even pay for domain
I bet he also does 100% reship with those prices. There's a reason why prices shouldn't be too low, so that service is of high quality. We don't want to disappoint our clients.

We've been adding products to our injectables and faced some issues, it should be okay now.

Reaction score
my theory is the homepage is just a facade for a still running business, even though they are not active. Click anything on the site and you get error 503. And they claim they have been working on the site for several weeks now ?? I can make a running website in under 24 hours.

if you cant even manage a simple site how can you manage several employes and warehouses and pharmacies ?? i call bullshit

show pic proof of orders being shipped to customers from all december month so we can see how busy you really are

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's getting obvious at this point, the homepage is just a facade for a still running business, even though they are not active. Click anything on the site and you get error 503. And they claim they have been working on the site for several weeks now ?? I can make a running website in under 24 hours.

if you cant even manage a simple site how can you manage several employes and warehouses and pharmacies ?? i call bullshit

show pic proof of orders being shipped to customers from all december month so we can see how busy you really are
The dude has nothing to sell.

Just a pathetic scammer.

Reaction score
Over 700 products available EU Domestic, 500+ US domestic, thousands international.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 68
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1 MB · Views: 67
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1,017.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 4.png
    4.png