Looking for advice on how to conduct myself – wife is very close to divorcing me

Reaction score
It does change you. I wanted this lifestyle to compensate for a lost youth and it finally bit me.
It's true when we are on a good cycle it does change how we see ourselves. In this case though, I would put her in the rear view mirror.

Kraken

Reaction score
Given she is even willing to do the video counseling, I would say it's not hopeless. If it was, she would already be gone and you would be in divorce court. I do agree the odds are slim, but...

I would suggest you think hard about what you really want. If you really want her and will really give up the other girls, then proceed to try and reconcile. But make sure that's what you want and that you are capable of that, otherwise you're putting her and yourself through a lot of pain for no reason.

If you want her, you'll have to put the others aside. If you want to continue fucking around (and many guys do) then let her go and do that. Third option, let this girl go and find one who is okay with it. They do exist, and of course you'll have to let her do the same...