Lowest effective dose

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
So i have a bunch of test/tren/mast mix sitting around. My days of running tren are prett much behind me, but i dont want to waste what i already have

Sooo my thoughts are to run the test/tren/mast as low as possible and then throw some primo on top as the main anabolic

Something like:
Test 50
Tren 50
Mast 50
Primo 600

Do you think i would have issues with low estrogen given the low test dose and high DHT doses?

Any other thoughts or advice?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I would run test at least at trt dose.

With that said, that cycle don't make sense to me but maybe it will to others.

I don't think 50mg a week or tren and or mast is great either.

If it's a blend and you want to run it with primo, maybe lower the primo and double the blend.

Test 100
Tren 100
Mast 100
Primo 400

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
I would run test at least at trt dose.

With that said, that cycle don't make sense to me but maybe it will to others.

I don't think 50mg a week or tren and or mast is great either.

If it's a blend and you want to run it with primo, maybe lower the primo and double the blend.

Test 100
Tren 100
Mast 100
Primo 400

Is it the dosages that dont make sense or the choice of compunds?

Yeah i could easily bump the test/tren/mast to 125mg each and cut the primo to 450mg

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Is it the dosages that dont make sense or the choice of compunds?

Yeah i could easily bump the test/tren/mast to 125mg each and cut the primo to 450mg
Doses and combo, but if a blend and held low, than why not I suppose.

At the very least IMO run test higher, at least trt dose.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Personally for me and how I did things, I would do the blends as a separate cycle from the primo.

Run a good 600mg primo and some test, save the blends for a trtish type run.

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
What is the point of this cycle lol?
My days of running tren are behind me, so I’ll just run tren with a weirdly low amount of test

Why run primo at 600? Instead of a normal amount of test which is considered the least harmless compound…

I don’t understand this logic

Reaction score
I've heard of folks running up to a gram of Primo, so...

lol

*FYI not saying that's advisable, just what I've heard

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I like test 400, mast 400, tren 150. By the way, I turn 60 this year. Everybody should be running their gear at the lowest effective dose.

Reaction score
You’re going to experience estrogen problems most likely with that dosage of primo to that ratio of testosterone. I recommend dropping the tren if there’s something in your mind saying you’re tren days are over, that’s probably the voice you should be listening to, the voice of reason, because I can see you contradicting yourself in this post.

I think, running primo and masteron together is pointless unless you are getting ready for some sort of show, and there is a synergistic affect you were trying to achieve by combining them, or a certain cosmetic look, you want to attain. You may be even better running the Primo for a certain amount of time and then switching it with masteron to potentially get more gains from switching compounds.

I would do something like 250mgs testosterone and 250primo, and keep upping the dosage when gains stop and won’t increase with diet or training changes. Then when you max out dosages of both compounds and plateau switch primo to masteron to see if that potentially causes you to gain more because your body will not have gained “tolerance” for lack of a better word to that new compound yet.

This way of doing a cycle is truly milking every last drop out of smaller doses in my opinion 🤷‍♂️, also potentially healthier because the side effects aren’t as rapid and can be mitigated, for example this alone would allow the body to adapt to the excess water retention and higher blood pressure at a safer rate than starting at the highest dose you want to run.

New Threads