New Member & Registered With A Purpose

Reaction score
Just introducing myself, my name is Tony instill on my bodybuilding journey have completed two full cycles and going on the third here shortly.

My main purpose for registering on this site is to find legitimate sources as I feel like I’ve purchased fake tren in the past, and I feel like I am currently taking fake proviron at the moment as well.

I’m here to share experiences, knowledge, and tips. Even though I am no expert, I do have a passion for this. Thank you.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score

4. Source Checking: This is not a source board, do not ask anyone for one. This will not be tolerated. We don't know you, do the work and find your own. There is no source checking by staff. If you have a question about a brand or source, post it in the uncensored underground.

post some before and afters

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
My main purpose for registering on this site is to find legitimate sources as I feel like I’ve purchased fake tren in the past, and I feel like I am currently taking fake proviron at the moment as well.
You can see yourself out now.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Your about to start your third cycle. In your first two cycles you did proviron and tren. Just wondering where you go from here.

Let me guess it wasn't real tren because you didn't feel any bigger/better/stronger. Or was it blue and not yellow in colour.

Here is the thing. No one will slip you a free pass go to collect 200 bucks in intro. You have only done one message so I hope someone sent you a pm suggesting they r the answer.