Oakley's Homebrewing Log

Reaction score
No, no, no.. I'm just starting. I haven't home brewed any gear yet. Just L-Car. I've gone through a few vials of my own carnitine so far without any issues. It's very easy to make and dirt cheap.

30mL at 700mg/mL costs $2.50 to brew not including the vial you put it in.
Homebrewing l-car is what I might be interested. Seems like a worthwhile investment... if it gives results. It's all super interesting though. I'll be following this thread.

Oakley6575

Reaction score
Did my first real home brew this morning. It went really well. Made 30mL's of Masteron Prop at 150mg/mL. I ordered 5g of raws. Bag came with 4.84g so I had to tweak the recipe a bit.

32.267mL at 150mg/mL
4.84g Masteron Propionate
20.643mL MCT Oil
20% (6.453mL) BB
2% (0.645mL) BA

I added the raws to a 100mL glass media bottle, then the BB, BA, and MCT oil I swirled it for a bit to mix everything. Then I put about a 1/2" of water in a pan on the stove and heated the water to 150*F. Turned the heat off and put the media bottle in the water. Left it in there for about a minute, took it out, swirled it, and put it back in the water. I repeated that probably 5-10 times until all the raws had dissolved. Took it out of the water, and let it cool to room temp.

It didn't crash, so used a 20mL syringe in a caulk gun and filtered it through a syringe filter. Turned out good as far as I can tell. Pretty easy stuff as long as you stay clean and pay close attention.

Oakley6575

Reaction score
Last night I brewed 50mL of Test Cyp at 250mg/mL. Turned out really well. I'll pin it in a couple days once my current vial is empty. Recipe was as follows:

55mL at 250mg/mL
13.75g Test Cyp
30.401mL MCT Oil
20% (11mL) BB
2% (1.1mL) BA

I also made a liquid oral suspension of Tadalafil at 20mg/mL. I used Humco Flavor Blend. I didn't like how this one turned out. I added 30mL of Humco to a glass bottle, then added the raws. I mixed it the best I could by shaking everything up and then added the rest of the Humco and shook again. The raws are clumpy and not distributed very well in the liquid suspension. I'm going to dump it out and maybe try a mortar and pestle to see if I can break it up a bit better.

60mL at 20mg/mL
58.806mL Humco Flavor Blend
1.2g Tadalafil

IMG_5669.jpg

IMG_5670.jpg

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
Last night I brewed 50mL of Test Cyp at 250mg/mL. Turned out really well. I'll pin it in a couple days once my current vial is empty. Recipe was as follows:

55mL at 250mg/mL
13.75g Test Cyp
30.401mL MCT Oil
20% (11mL) BB
2% (1.1mL) BA

I also made a liquid oral suspension of Tadalafil at 20mg/mL. I used Humco Flavor Blend. I didn't like how this one turned out. I added 30mL of Humco to a glass bottle, then added the raws. I mixed it the best I could by shaking everything up and then added the rest of the Humco and shook again. The raws are clumpy and not distributed very well in the liquid suspension. I'm going to dump it out and maybe try a mortar and pestle to see if I can break it up a bit better.

60mL at 20mg/mL
58.806mL Humco Flavor Blend
1.2g Tadalafil

View attachment 32699

View attachment 32700
Did you test the raws before hand?

Oakley6575

Reaction score
I did not. I did a ton a research on the raws and looked at past tests others had done and felt confident in them. Thats not an excuse. I should have them tested, but what I have now is not tested by me.

Oakley6575

Reaction score
Made 60mL liquid oral suspension of Aromasin @ 25mg/mL. I thought tadalafil tasted bad.. Damn, this stuff is next level.

I used a mortar and pestle this time. Added the raws with 10mL of humco, mixed it until it was very smooth. Then added 20mL at a time mixing after each. It came out much better than the tadalafil in the images above. Can't see any powder in it so I'll make it this way from now on.

Reaction score
Just to update, I ran through a 50mL vial of L-Carnitine at 600mg/ml. Pinned 1mL everyday in my glutes with a 1" 25g needle. No more issues with the doms feeling after injecting. I think my injection sites just needed to get acclimated to pinning that volume.

I just brewed a 30mL vial at 750mg/mL and am testing that right now. Also pinning 1mL everyday. I was told this dosage would be too painful but it feels the same as 600mg/ml so far. I'll update with any issues.
Thanks for the homebrew diaries, I appreciate it! I’m curious how your journey has been and progressed thus far? Personally I never filter anything through a syringe I find vacuum drip filtering 2x to be the best. I’ve never done l-carnitine… Only gear. Along with my next big batches of gear I will be doing l carnitine, tadalifil and Telmisartan.

That l-car is CRUCIAL! gotta keep those ARs fresh. Getting ready for a dry out period from prolonged high doses of Tren test and EQ.

Oakley6575

Reaction score
Been going well so far. No crashes or issues with anything I've brewed. So far I've brewed:

L-carnitine 600mg/mL
Test Cyp 250mg/mL
Mast P 150mg/mL
Mast E 250mg/mL
Tren A 100mg/mL

IMG_5898.jpg

IMG_5858.jpg

Reaction score
Some where in one of the threads is a pic of a set up and few plates were used on top as a weight. Seemed like a very reasonable and do able solution. That's about all the help I can be LOL this area of expertise is about 19 miles over my head.
pistola-de-silicona.jpg

This type of silicone pistol can be very usefull with 50-60ml luerlock syringes.
with a little modification you can put a100ml one.
If possible you can make a little conical piece in the end so when you start to apply pressure the syringe do not slip away.
To filter thick oil i recommend to press until there is 1-2mm of compressed air up the oil.
With medium pressure it will filter 50ml in less of 2 minutes.
I am thinking in build an apparatus to connect the filter to a glass tube or some sterile tube to make a closed circuit and at same time be able to don't be 2 minutes holding this in vertical position.
I hope this help someone

New Threads