Pct help

Reaction score
Sp here asking for some advice for my friend at work. I've been doing everything for him the last 3 months cuz he didn't want to pin himself lol

Anyway pct time and the pct protocol he got from source when he got everything seems just plain awful to me. So looking for some advice.

He was told to wait a day after his last cycle pin, then 1cc of hcg for only 4 days. Then after another 10 days to take aromasin and Nolvadex every day for a month..was already on arimidex throughout the cycle too..

So I have no experience here but this just seems like a bs pct to me and that's why I'm here asking for advice so I can make sure he doesn't mess himself up or anything

Reaction score
Forgot to mention his cycle was test and deca, think it was 750 test c and 600 deca

Mainly thinking he's being told to start way to soon after cycle is over and I'm not sure if the compounds all check out. This was all bought together as a package at once with the instructions for him to take

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Have you tried the search function? There are many threads on pct protocols for "your friend" lol

Reaction score
PCT is for quitters ,,, just sayin.
Yeah idk why he's even doing it and not cruising since he's gonna do more cycles lol I mean I know why cuz he got it all as a package deal the same day he decided to do it

crido887

Reaction score
Dr. Michael Scally power pct protocol.

The hardest thing of it is getting a hold of real and tested hcg

Also to stop deca before you stop test. Long half life(I think 3 weeks before test). But double check

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I fuck around a lot and as a result find out a lot. I never advise anyone to follow me into battle, with that said, here is my experience. I used to use PCT drugs. To me PCT is like chewing nicotine gum to quit smoking cigarettes. I have come off every ester of every compound 15-16 times without PCT drugs. When exogenous testosterone is depleted HTPA function resumes.

As a matter of fact. I am 60 years old and stopped TRT and restarted just fine. And no I didn't send myself get well cards and cry watching children play on the trampoline.

New Threads