Spring/Summer cycle

Reaction score
I am looking to begin my cycle at the beginning or end of March, I have not quite decided yet. I plan on it to be roughly 16 weeks long. Thinking of going 500 test 250 Deca with Anavar the first 4-6 weeks. I have never ran test above 400 so I could stick with 400. Dbol is also the only oral I have ever ran. Not quite sure on the dosage of Anavar just yet suggestions appreciated. My workout partner, (older more experienced guy) told me role with NPP for a faster acting ester but I believe deca at two shots a week will suit me better. Currently been cruising at 150-200 test a week since August. Weighing in between 240-245 looking to put on size up to the 260 range.

Looking for comments to discuss or make changes. Thanks fellas.

Reaction score
I was planning to do 30-40mg of Anavar daily for 4-5 weeks. Normally do orals at beginning but I know many guys recommend doing them at the end of their cycles.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I was planning to do 30-40mg of Anavar daily for 4-5 weeks. Normally do orals at beginning but I know many guys recommend doing them at the end of their cycles.

If you want to use anavar, wait until you hit a training plateau, then use that to help break through it.

The Test and Deca, along with food and training, will be what's driving your hypertrophy.

Another option would be to use the Anavar as a pre workout.

Orals in the beginning make no sense. If you want a "kickstart", use shorter estered injectables, like NPP.

Reaction score
Thank you! I will hold off on the Anavar til later in the cycle then. Probably will stick to 4-500 test and 200 Deca for the first 10-12 weeks. Then possibly throw in anavar, only if I feel it’s “needed”.

Never plan to hop on stage, just like looking big, healthy, and strong.

New Threads