Trans Gender athletes and the future of sport.

Reaction score
There have been many inspiring Trans gender athletes as of late. With these achievements comes public debate. The purpose of this post is to gauge
the response of members as to how this phenomenon should be addressed.

It seems that genetic males have the advantage over their genetic female counterparts. What about when the tables are turned? Should genetic females be allowed to participate in male sports, such as bodybuilding and powerlifting?

Please read the following about a young man who had great success in the male bodybuilding world as a genetic female.

Does the double standard apply in both directions? Should genetic female's be allowed to complete in men's sport?

Reaction score
The proper role for a woman in bodybuilding is to stay home and cook delicious and nutritious meals for her male bodybuilder partner, to not bitch him out for spending too much time at the gym, and to give him sex when he wants it.
Thou shall stay home and cook delicious and nutritious meals for your male bodybuilder partner, to not bitch him out for spending too much time at the gym, and to give him sex when he wants it.

It's right there, in the holy bible.

Reaction score
While it's important to recognize biological differences, it's also crucial to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to compete in sports they're passionate about.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
While it's important to recognize biological differences, it's also crucial to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to compete in sports they're passionate about.

Sure, in a way that's fair.

Nobody has the RIGHT to play a specific sport, it's merit based, and if rules are followed.

Reaction score
Sorry, I disagree. I loved to box. I was never going to be good enough to turn pro, so I decided to redirect my efforts. I did not try to compete with women, which of course was unheard of in 1980. I was disappointed, but I sucked it up and became successful doing other things. I didn't go crazy and shoot up my school. It didn't scar me for life. People in the USA have rights, as long as those rights do not infringe on the rights of others. These asshole men competing against women because they can't compete against men infringe on the rights of biological females, as they have the right to compete against other females. This country, and the world as a matter of fact are totally fucked up, pandering to a subculture of freaks and idiots. This may sound harsh, but I keep on thinking I'm going to wake up from this bad nightmare. Unfortunately I awaken to this crap each and every day.

Reaction score
Désolé, je ne suis pas d'accord. J'adorais boxer. Je n’allais jamais être assez bon pour devenir professionnel, alors j’ai décidé de réorienter mes efforts. Je n’ai pas essayé de rivaliser avec les femmes, ce qui était bien entendu du jamais vu en 1980. J’ai été déçue, mais j’ai raté mon coup et j’ai réussi à faire autre chose. Je ne suis pas devenu fou et j'ai tiré sur mon école. Cela ne m'a pas fait peur à vie. Aux États-Unis, les gens ont des droits, à condition que ces droits ne portent pas atteinte aux droits d’autrui. Ces connards d'hommes qui rivalisent avec les femmes parce qu'ils ne peuvent pas rivaliser avec les hommes portent atteinte aux droits des femmes biologiques, car ils ont le droit de rivaliser avec d'autres femmes. Ce pays, et le monde en fait, sont complètement foutus, se livrant à une sous-culture de monstres et d’idiots. Cela peut paraître dur, mais je continue de penser que je vais me réveiller de ce mauvais cauchemar. Malheureusement, je me réveille chaque jour avec cette merde.

Je comprends votre frustration et votre déception, mais je ne suis pas d'accord avec votre conclusion.​

Il est important de se rappeler que les femmes ont toujours lutté pour l'égalité des droits et des opportunités.

Le fait que les femmes puissent désormais boxer est une victoire pour l'égalité des sexes.

Il est vrai que certains hommes peuvent être attirés par la boxe féminine pour des raisons peu recommandables.

Cependant, il est important de ne pas généraliser et de ne pas juger tous les hommes qui soutiennent la boxe féminine de cette manière.

Il est également important de se rappeler que les femmes transgenres sont des femmes.

Elles ont le droit de vivre leur vie de la manière qu'elles préfèrent, y compris de participer à des sports qui correspondent à leur identité de genre.

Exclure les femmes transgenres de la boxe féminine serait discriminatoire et injuste.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
De même que moi moi,jamais vue...rire

Je comprends votre frustration et votre déception, mais je ne suis pas d'accord avec votre conclusion.​

Il est important de se rappeler que les femmes ont toujours lutté pour l'égalité des droits et des opportunités.

Le fait que les femmes puissent désormais boxer est une victoire pour l'égalité des sexes.

Il est vrai que certains hommes peuvent être attirés par la boxe féminine pour des raisons peu recommandables.

Cependant, il est important de ne pas généraliser et de ne pas juger tous les hommes qui soutiennent la boxe féminine de cette manière.

Il est également important de se rappeler que les femmes transgenres sont des femmes.

Elles ont le droit de vivre leur vie de la manière qu'elles préfèrent, y compris de participer à des sports qui correspondent à leur identité de genre.

Exclure les femmes transgenres de la boxe féminine serait discriminatoire et injuste.

Cela aiderait à traduire en anglais

Reaction score
I understand your frustration and disappointment, but I disagree with your conclusion.
It is important to remember that women have always fought for equal rights and opportunities. The fact that women can now box is a victory for gender equality. It is true that some men may be attracted to women's boxing for unsavory reasons. However, it is important not to generalize and judge all men who support women's boxing in this way. It is also important to remember that transgender women are women. They have the right to live their lives the way they prefer, including participating in sports that match their gender identity. Excluding transgender women from women's boxing would be discriminatory and unfair.

Unfortunately, high school French class was over 40 years ago, so I needed to run this through a translator. The result is as shown above. Please don't make me go through that again.
A male to female transgender having gone through puberty has a physical advantage over a biological female in musculature and bone structure. Many of these supposed transgender athletes are only identifying as a woman because they could not compete with men at an elite level.
I used boxing as my own personal example. I support women's boxing, however I do not support a biological male in the ring with a biological female as this could and will result in serious injury or worse. The video of the basketball game above is a good example. I will not be convinced that wasn't a dude out there throwing the girls around. Women born as women will lose scholarships as a result of this. The women's liberation movement has all but disappeared in the wake of this takeover.
I understand this thread is opinion only, and I feel everyone has a right to his/her opinion. I, however see the entire debacle as a travesty. You do not. You're allowed to feel the way you do.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Unfortunately, high school French class was over 40 years ago, so I needed to run this through a translator. The result is as shown above. Please don't make me go through that again.
A male to female transgender having gone through puberty has a physical advantage over a biological female in musculature and bone structure. Many of these supposed transgender athletes are only identifying as a woman because they could not compete with men at an elite level.
I used boxing as my own personal example. I support women's boxing, however I do not support a biological male in the ring with a biological female as this could and will result in serious injury or worse. The video of the basketball game above is a good example. I will not be convinced that wasn't a dude out there throwing the girls around. Women born as women will lose scholarships as a result of this. The women's liberation movement has all but disappeared in the wake of this takeover.
I understand this thread is opinion only, and I feel everyone has a right to his/her opinion. I, however see the entire debacle as a travesty. You do not. You're allowed to feel the way you do.

Hey, don't be mad because men are better at being women than women are!! 😁

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There have been many inspiring Trans gender athletes as of late. With these achievements comes public debate. The purpose of this post is to gauge
the response of members as to how this phenomenon should be addressed.

It seems that genetic males have the advantage over their genetic female counterparts. What about when the tables are turned? Should genetic females be allowed to participate in male sports, such as bodybuilding and powerlifting?

Please read the following about a young man who had great success in the male bodybuilding world as a genetic female.

Does the double standard apply in both directions? Should genetic female's be allowed to complete in men's sport?
men in men sports female in female sports its pretty easy for the mentally fit ..They have a special Olympics for the retarded they should do the same for the tranny leagues.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

But is this fair to biological women, who fought so hard to be able to participate in sport, to be pushed aside(literally and figuratively) by biological men?

Seems like this hurts women's rights, no?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

biden voter

New Threads