Alabama/Florida bust

Reaction score
Jesus fukking christ. How more small time can you get?? Just let the dude get his buff on

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
The recently unsealed indictment said he was a high school teacher. Bad career choice to sell roids.

Reaction score
Oops lol. I thot it said he was a cop or something. i shoulda read more :)

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Oops lol. I thot it said he was a cop or something. i shoulda read more :)

It's not in the article. I looked up the indictment after I heard about a bust in Bama. I know I don't want some ****ing narc trying to sell me gear, so I had to find out where he was from just to be safe.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Truly seems busts like this serve no real purpose other than to sensationalize AAS in the media as the cause of the decline of western civilization. How about staking-out that board meeting at the latest bank defrauding BILLIONS of dollars from its customers instead of rooting through some dude's trash looking for $500 worth of testosterone vials?...

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My professor's a working detective in compton and yesterday admitted to our class that there's ALOT of officers on gear. He basically said directly that steroids being illegal are a joke and it's just the media and people in washington making it look bad lol. And then mentions that the only down side from gear is the occasional roid rage that guys have to becareful of haha. Funny to hear it from him since he's so against everything else and hates pot. Go figure...

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
If Ben Johnson hadn't smoked that sore loser Carl Lewis in the Olympics...roids would have never been scheduled. Scheduling them was the ultimate act of nationalism. It's like saying "if Ben beat Carl here, he would be a felon."

Ridiculous.

Reaction score
It's not in the article. I looked up the indictment after I heard about a bust in Bama. I know I don't want some ****ing narc trying to sell me gear, so I had to find out where he was from just to be safe.

Ahhh. Good call. Fukk everyone I know that wants to sell me gear in person is a ripoff. Let alone a narc

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ahhh. Good call. Fukk everyone I know that wants to sell me gear in person is a ripoff. Let alone a narc

Yeah...a guy last year was selling test-p to noobs at the gym for $75 per bottle. Foolish...

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My professor's a working detective in compton and yesterday admitted to our class that there's ALOT of officers on gear. He basically said directly that steroids being illegal are a joke and it's just the media and people in washington making it look bad lol. And then mentions that the only down side from gear is the occasional roid rage that guys have to becareful of haha. Funny to hear it from him since he's so against everything else and hates pot. Go figure...

Bro I spent a little time in county. All those cops there are juiced! Every damn one of them

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
That article I posted was about a teacher selling to a bunch of cops.

New Threads