Aurapharm- worst customer service ever experienced

NeoPT

Reaction score
I ordered caber 4 and a half weeks ago, of which was sent 4 weeks ago. Since then I have not received anything, not even a tracking number. I contacted the company FOUR times, all of which has not been responded to.

Apparently they do not email anyone back. My final email consisted of me telling them I will be filing a charge back. Avoid these guys if possible...

That said, any other place for good caber?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just placed an order with them. Everything seems to be going as planned. They sent an email saying my order was shipped & it could take up to 20 days to receive.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've ordered from them in the past with no problems. Weird..anyway I also just received a package from Clear Sky and again no problems

NeoPT

Reaction score
I just placed an order with them. Everything seems to be going as planned. They sent an email saying my order was shipped & it could take up to 20 days to receive.
I also got this email saying 15-20 days, which was 30 days ago... weird lol. I dont know why they can't just reply to shit

I've ordered from them in the past with no problems. Weird..anyway I also just received a package from Clear Sky and again no problems

Whats clear sky? diff source for caber?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got Aromasin from clear sky. They have caber too. Another pharm overseas

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I also got this email saying 15-20 days, which was 30 days ago... weird lol. I dont know why they can't just reply to shit

Whats clear sky? diff source for caber?

That's strange. Although even domestic express mail that is supposed to take 2 days took a week to receive.

clear sky is another online pharma. You can find them with google.

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue w/ them not responding to ANY of my emails. However, I received the caber 14 days after placing the order.

NeoPT

Reaction score
Okay, well I'll wait for one more week and then just ask my bank to do a charge back. I'll definitely give clear sky a shot next. Hope you get your stuff DF! let me know how it goes.

NeoPT

Reaction score
Okay! So I got my order 5 weeks after placing it. So, overall they have amazing prices, especially for caber. Downside is it comes from Turkey, and it takes FOREVER. So order ahead if you do order from them. And DONT expect to get replies if you ever contact them. Great prices, zero customer service. Hope this helps :)

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you received your order. I'm sure the holiday season slowed things a bit.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just want to update this thread remembering that there were issues some time ago. I received an order about 60days ago without issue. Great prices. Pack was opened by customs but sealed up and sent through. Our gov't following through on a statement they made concerning their position on int orders of medications that aren't narcotics. They are aware that meds such as T4(my order) can be obtained at a savings outside of the usa and they aren't looking to hassle those customers.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Same here, just had some cabser land this month and couldn't be more happy. Stock up with them while you can guys, cus every once in a while there payment options go down for a month or so and wont be able to order till back up.

New Threads