power lifter not!!

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
had a cat scan friday on my guts to make sure everything was ok. well long story short they are gonna have to take another piece of intestine out. so sometime this week, it all starts over, another 5 days in the hosp. 2 months out of the gym, talked to the powerlifting org. they are gonna send me my card. i don't know what else to say, kinda in shock, thought i was done with this, wish me luck

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn bro, I'm so freakin sorry for everything you're going through. I do wish you all the best! Please check in as often as you can.

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
You don't need intestines! Now you can super deep squat

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Ken. Every PLer I know is constantly fighting through some injury. It is a journey man. You compete against yourself.

I always find myself injured a couple of months out. I up my intensity and focus...break the cardinal rule of not changing a successful plan by tossing in more volume or some other illogical alteration, and boom...tweak or sprain something...

You'll be back. No worries.

Reaction score
Man that sucks dude. I wish u a fast and healthy recovery and try to stay positive ken.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn Kenny! Sorry to hear you have to go through this again. Stay strong brother!

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ken, ohh man sorry about this latest set back. Stay strong in your mind, don't let yourself be defeated. Recuperate and get back at it again. Its just a timing thing and after you heal you get yourself ready again.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can't catch a break, can you Ken?! You'll be back in the game after this and kick ass in meets! Good luck and heal up fast.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keep your head up Ken. You beat it once you can do it again.

conan

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn bro that sucks! Keep your head up and stay strong. You'll get through this stumbling block in no time!

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought you were done with these Ken, good luck man.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn papa ken get well brother

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You signed and sent in the form and payment kenny. That's more than most do. There will be plenty of time to do it again.

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
Hey man i know how your feelin I've been struggling with chrons the past year and its been constantly knocking me out of the gym and into the hospital. It's really hard to keep going but at the end of the day this is what we love, and you just have to use it as motivation, let it piss you off instead of get you down so you just keep coming back stronger. Focus on the things you can do outside of the weight room like diet or take time to make sure your body is nice and flexible. Anyways good luck bro

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey man i know how your feelin I've been struggling with chrons the past year and its been constantly knocking me out of the gym and into the hospital. It's really hard to keep going but at the end of the day this is what we love, and you just have to use it as motivation, let it piss you off instead of get you down so you just keep coming back stronger. Focus on the things you can do outside of the weight room like diet or take time to make sure your body is nice and flexible. Anyways good luck bro
got to have that damn catheter and ng tube again, ugh no water for 5 days tongue like shoe leather

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
That's rough man, whenever I find myself down or in the hospital i think of big Louie losing to Arnold
"In 2 years they'll never seen anything like you, your day will come you just gotta keep coming back stronger"
Louie says just gives me the motivation to train harder.....

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You been here before Ken. Stay strong, we are all behind you.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah buddy get better and get back into it. Pl will be there when you heal.

New Threads