1st trt bloods came in

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Got my results today. Protocol is 200mg every other week. Yeah I know. Every other week with test cyp is not gonna work. Now I have bloods to prove it. Before trt test was at 236. On trt its 138 lol. Bloods were taken the day before the shot was due, so 13 days after the last one.

Time to bump the dose!

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Self medicating or with a clinic? Keep us updated on what you end up with.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Self medicating or with a clinic? Keep us updated on what you end up with.

My primary care. If it was self medicating I would have gone with 500mg per week :)

The gear is great though. Watson Test Cyp. Smooth as can be.

SAD

Reaction score
My dad's pcp is an idiot, too. Had him started on 100mg test cyp EOW. I told my dad it was not only NOT going to help, but it was going to make him feel worse. That's 50mg/week, and spread WAY too far out. After my dad started coming in with questions he couldn't answer, I told him to just do what I say and let the doctor think he's doing a good job. He's on 250mg every 8-9 days, and his levels are in the mid 700s now. GPs are just not up to speed with endo stuff, or most of them I should say.

Now if I can just convince my dad to run a few blasts in between bloodwork....

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My dad's pcp is an idiot, too. Had him started on 100mg test cyp EOW. I told my dad it was not only NOT going to help, but it was going to make him feel worse. That's 50mg/week, and spread WAY too far out. After my dad started coming in with questions he couldn't answer, I told him to just do what I say and let the doctor think he's doing a good job. He's on 250mg every 8-9 days, and his levels are in the mid 700s now. GPs are just not up to speed with endo stuff, or most of them I should say.

Now if I can just convince my dad to run a few blasts in between bloodwork....

SAD I have basically the same story with my Dad, and ironically, its ****ing sad! lol Doctors are idiots. Good luck PoB now find a damn Endo!!!!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
SAD I have basically the same story with my Dad, and ironically, its ****ing sad! lol Doctors are idiots. Good luck PoB now find a damn Endo!!!!

He sent me to an endo originally. She offered clomid, test gel or injections. But I would have to go to the office for the injections every other week. I asked why I couldn't do them at home and she said because its a controlled substance. Of course so is the test gel so she lied to me. I said no thanks, left her office and went back to my primary. He agreed to do it but wanted to start me at this. I agreed of course. We scheduled the blood work which as we see sucked and now I go back and we will adjust from there. I talked to him about my history of cycles and everything I have used. He stopped me half way through and said "you obviously know more about this than me." So he is open to my suggestions on where to go from here. My doc and I have a really great relationship, mostly because I have been honest with him. I mentioned 200mg per week not every other and he is fine with that idea. We'll just talk about it. I am optimistic.

Reaction score
That's awesome PoB you have a doc that's open to communication.
My doc sent me to an endo who didn't even know what E2 was lol. So I ended up double screwed.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will give you free hot beef injections every week if that will shut you the **** up. Yes, I am willing to risk infecting myself with gingervitis to help you out.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
On a serious note I run 200-300 Pfizer cyp every 5 days or so. Feel much better. They started me out with 200 eow too. **** that.

RedLang

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB what about changing dosing? Or are you trying to get as much test as you can through your physician?

EW injections or even every 5 days will produce a much more stable result. Although as for feeling, i dont know whether you would notice the difference.

Allow the test to reach peak levels also helps. I found my test results peaked over a few months. Originally on 100mg EW i was at 600 or so but this number steadily climbed until reaching 1200-1300 over 4 months on the same dosing schedule.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think I'll just self medicate for a few more years.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Self medicate and fondle cats.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think it's time for me to see one. Herm not feeling so good.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB what about changing dosing? Or are you trying to get as much test as you can through your physician?

EW injections or even every 5 days will produce a much more stable result. Although as for feeling, i dont know whether you would notice the difference.

Allow the test to reach peak levels also helps. I found my test results peaked over a few months. Originally on 100mg EW i was at 600 or so but this number steadily climbed until reaching 1200-1300 over 4 months on the same dosing schedule.

That's good to know. I doubt 100 per week is going to be enough for me to feel normal considering my hsitory. I was feeling damn good at much much higher doses than that.

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm been pining 300mg weekly for a few years already POB but I started at 200mg EOW like u, but with my Doctor everything need to be proven with blood work which I been doing every 3 months for almost 8-9 years, so little by little my Doctor couldn't believe that my test levels wouldn't go up, instead they'll would drop, but as far as right now everything is been working great. My insurance pays almost 100% of all my TRT medications. Don't get discourage and keep going and prove the Doctor that you need more medication cause of the type of activity you do and he'll be surprise on how much you'll need. Remember this Doctors are not trained to work with TRT patients, your on the right path my friend.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
at work a few guys know what im up to.....I chat and goto lunch with one VP who's on TRT...they started him at 100mg every other wk, than 200mg every other wk and after enough bitchin to his primary the guy has him on 100mg per wk. hes on cyp and says he just needs a tad more, but the doc wont up it. his numbers are ok, but not as good as they should be.

I keep telling him he's on a hormone roller coaster, which he didnt believe at first, but now does.

i keep tellin him to accept the helping hand and bump it to 150 a wk and he ll be lovin life...and his wife...lol

but he wont do it. im still working on him tho