What to do when your contact goes MIA..

Reaction score
I'm just curious what you guys do when your gear contact goes MIA for days/weeks after you got a confirm "sent" notification.

Let me know.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whats a gear contact.....just take your car to a mechanic.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just kidding bro, it's never happened to me.
See, I have the type of source that would call me to let me know he's about to close down shop and having a close out sale.

You gotta trust your source brother. But it does happen and it's the price we all pay to play.

Reaction score
Just kidding bro, it's never happened to me.
See, I have the type of source that would call me to let me know he's about to close down shop and having a close out sale.

You gotta trust your source brother. But it does happen and it's the price we all pay to play.

Well, word around here is they have a long history but this is my second order. First time it came in a week. Not this time and well. You know how it is when you're expecting it to be here and everyday you check its not. SUCKS!

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it sucks, but there's nothing you can do. Just wait and hope they come through some day, but if not . . . All you can do is move on and be happy if they went down, you didn't go with them. In the grand scheme of things, not getting an order really isn't the worst thing that can happen.

ImDennis

Reaction score
you count your losses and move on.... either find someone at the gym to just sell it upfront for more or pay less and take a risk online

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah man its crazy at the gym... Expeeeensive.

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just eat it bro, and move on. Don't sit around crying about getting scammed. Shit happens when you let it happen. Don't be so quick to buy from just anyone.

ImDennis

Reaction score
best tip i can give you when trying out new sources is order what you can afford to lose op, shoulda bought like a vial and see if it comes to you, rather then full stack all at once sure you'll have to pay for shippign twice but rather lose the $20 over the $200, know whatimsaiyian?

New Threads