Derek Kendall laughs at your max

yeti

Reaction score
WTF are the feeding these kids these days?

Blended smoothie made with a gallon of raw milk, a tub of whey, a cow, dbol, tren, test, and an entire field's worth of grains. lolll

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Blended smoothie made with a gallon of raw milk, a tub of whey, a cow, dbol, tren, test, and an entire field's worth of grains. lolll

I don't think so bro I think a shit load of beef?

yeti

Reaction score
LOLL true true.
That's why I included the entire cow up there haha

man... imagine how much food that guy goes through in a single day...

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
LOLL true true.
That's why I included the entire cow up there haha

man... imagine how much food that guy goes through in a single day...

Yeah bro, I got to 270 and that was rough down to 250 these days.

yeti

Reaction score
Yeah bro, I got to 270 and that was rough down to 250 these days.

Shit.. I heard that unless you're ridiculously tall, 220-240 is generally where you'll feel ok, but beyond that is where you have to start force feeding yourself.
How long did you stay at 270 and how long did that take you? Was it just bloat and overall body mass or was it just pure muscle? Did you have any health issues at that weight?

yeti

Reaction score
Then... there's this guy:

****in' russians mate...
He's probably around 250-280 here, looks like. Not sure. But it's ~700 for 9 reps.
I personally really like Misha's squat style. Very effortless. Seems to prefer the raised heels as well, which has worked really well for me.

SAD

Reaction score

****in' russians mate...
He's probably around 250-280 here, looks like. Not sure. But it's ~700 for 9 reps.
I personally really like Misha's squat style. Very effortless. Seems to prefer the raised heels as well, which has worked really well for me.

Misha hasn't been 250-280 since 4th grade. Ridiculous all-around strength athlete, but hasn't been under 300 that I've EVER seen.

I'm 6'3" and staying under 270 is a chore. I like food, don't have to force feed anymore, and have found a point of homeostasis (on TRT dose or higher) that's around 280. As Malinchev recently said in a video "Eating increases appetite", which to me means "After you force feed for a while, you don't feel like you're force feeding anymore because you can eat more and eat more often."

I've been hearing that Derek, in person, is absolutely the biggest fvcker people have ever met. This is coming from guys who were at RUM and saw him along with a dozen other superheavys.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i am up to lifting a full gallon out of the fridg

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

****in' russians mate...
Bud, 250-280? He looks about 340-350 to me. The Worlds Strongest Man site has him listed at 6'3" 350. Absolute beast.

yeti

Reaction score
LOL god damn
He looked slimmer than that in that particular video to me for some reason... damn. What a monster.

New Threads