nmbr5

Reaction score
Here are my labs: test/509. Fsh/5.5. Lh/5.2 estradiol/28.3. Ast/20. Alt/56.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pre cycle or post? Is there a question that goes along with them?

Reaction score
This is pre. I was gonna research and see what they all mean.. I wanna do my first cycle soon. Someone said to get the labs in to see if it was even safe. And I don't know what he meant

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Brother, take your time. The fact you are unsure of what the numbers mean suggests you have a lot of research to do before your first injection.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How old are you? Everything looks pretty normal. ALT is a touch high but nothing to worry about. My guess you drink occasionally, or at least in the days before your draw.

Just from those numbers I'd say you're good to go, and you'll be glad you have them for reference when you get post cycle labs.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Number5 is this a journal you are starting here?

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's an odd post. Put up your full specs, goals and proposed cycle.

Did you mean to start this as a journal?

Reaction score
Oh ok. By soon I mean I would like to this year. I never realized how much science goes into all this. I've found a lot of info just on this site. I know it has motivated me to work a lot harder and watch my diet more closely. Is there a section on blood tests or do I just pick up pieces here and there? I just wanna learn first. I was curious when I saw how much is on those results. I know what some of the numbers mean but not most of them. I'd like to know what every number means.

Reaction score
Ya I wanted to start a journal. I wanna just make some strength gains. I'm 32 years 195lbs 16percent bf. I guess I should have posted that first.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of us just used google. I ended up buying a medical textbook that explains all blood tests for everything, but im a nerd.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I wanted to start a journal. I wanna just make some strength gains. I'm 32 years 195lbs 16percent bf. I guess I should have posted that first.

What can you squat, bench, deadlift and overhead press?

Reaction score
I haven't done max in well over a year. Ill have to get back to you on that one. I'd be lying if I gave a number

Last edited:

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I give you props for actually getting labs done way before you even cycle. Right before you cycle get them drawn again. This will give you a baseline test to go off of once you pct to see if you recovered ok and are back in normal range. I'm guessing you were the teachers favorite because you followed directions in school?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with Colt re: good sense to get baseline bloods before your blast. Nothing in those numbers looks out of line, as Rumpy stated based upon those markers you're good to go. Def start a log and you'll get a wealth of input and feedback so you can course-correct along the way. Get your PCT sorted before you ever pin your first dose and have your diet spot-on to max your results. Spongy can help in that space, all the Bros can help if you're in need of a training program. Just post-up where you are at present and be open to suggestions.

Peace.

- Savage

Reaction score
Damn. Was making good gains. Running a great training program. And then I got really sick. I don't know if it was a virus or what. Been puking my guts up for a few days now. Just starting to get better. I hate this crap. I feel sooo freakin weak. I feel like I have noodles for arms now. I haven't gotten sick like this in years. I hope I get back to where I was quickly. Nothing makes me feel more like a turd than just laying around. I had just started a different schedule working chest and tris and abs mon, legs wed, bis back and abs fri and cardio day on sat. Seems to be perfect combo for me. I was working on finding something that worked for a while and this seems to be it. The longer rest period between workout seems to be just what the doc ordered. This allows me to work each muscle group a little harder. Gained 20 lbs on my dumbell press among other things within the first three weeks of working out this way! I can't wait to hit it hard again. I might have to go without my pre workout for a bit though. I don't know how my stomach will handle some n.o.explode right now. Anyway I think I was working out too often. I figure two days of rest for each group was good but my new method is proving that I like a little more.

Reaction score
I have everyting in place for a couple of cycles but now I'm thinking I still have a lot to gain before I need to blast. I thing I will ride this routine until my gains taper off, then try to get with pob and see if I can get some some advice and squeeze some more gains out before I cycle.

Reactions: DF
Reaction score
Ok so I've changed up my training a little bit. I want to get my body fit and lose some fat. I want to increase endurance. Now I have been just lifting for bulk and working each part one time a week. I've been making good gains and lining out my diet. It just takes time but that ok. I recently go a heavy bag and a speed bag. I used to use them when I was in karate but that was almost twenty years ago. Needless to say I can't move like I used to. I'm twice the size I was then but slowwww. I'm just getting back used to punching and I love the way it makes me feel. I'm gonna start working it into my workout. We didn't use them much in karate so I really don't know how often or on which days to use them. I'm just gonna try with my chest on mondays and with my arms on fridays and see how it goes. All I know is I'm beginning to really love working out. I wish I could train every day but it seemed to slow my gains. I have tons of respect for all you guys out there who have accomplished so much in your training. I feel like my goals are changing as I progress. I used to just want bulk and now that I've got a little meat on my bones, I really just want to shed some cheese and get fit. Cant wait to get a few months under my belt and see how things go. Right now I weigh 195lbs, about 17% bf, 5'10", 32yrs, my maxs are: bench 220, squat 180. I've been working my legs harder and they're getting stronger. I don't know what my deadlift or overhead is. I know I love working my shoulders so they feel pretty strong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I know these stats aren't complete but its the best I can do right now. I'm just kinda new at dialing this stuff in so if this is annoying I'm sorry. I just figured I'd go ahead and post it. Thanks for all the motivation so far. Lovin it

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just checkin in. Doing lots of cardio. Its getting better. Lots and lots of pushups situps and stuff like that. Lots of heavybag work. I'm trying to get my bf down. Enjoy this kinda training bc I can just keep going and going. Diet is really coming around. I still slack off on sunday but overall going great. I've lost about 5 lbs so far and idk what bf% is but my body is looking better. Huh I lost wwight and look bigger. Prolly start going heavy again pretty soon.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Just checkin in. Doing lots of cardio. Its getting better. Lots and lots of pushups situps and stuff like that. Lots of heavybag work. I'm trying to get my bf down. Enjoy this kinda training bc I can just keep going and going. Diet is really coming around. I still slack off on sunday but overall going great. I've lost about 5 lbs so far and idk what bf% is but my body is looking better. Huh I lost wwight and look bigger. Prolly start going heavy again pretty soon.

Congratulations on the progress. Keep it up Number5