Arnold Classic 2014......

Reaction score
Question is, who do u have winning the 212 division and also the Open Class? I guess I'll start first by saying on record that absolutely NO ONE is gonna come close to Flex Lewis! He will b crowned the first 212 division winner ever in the Arnold Classic! This dude is in INSANE condition! Everything a true and real winner ever needs, Flex has it! Although I do like The Boston Mass Jose Raymond but I honestly don't think his FREAKY vascular grainy look will have what it takes to knock out Flex. David Henry pretty much has the only real chance but than again he comes nowhere near Flex's size. Now for the Open division. .......The Big Bad Wolf! This guy has been OVER DUE FOR WAAAAAAY TO LONG!!! The "WOW" factor he brings alone is enough imo to take the win. By all means it ain't gonna b a walk in the park but if Dennis is even at 95% I believe he'll win no problem. I have for my runner-ups Shawn Rhodan and Branch Warren and I personally would like to see Evan Centopani in the top five. So who do u got or would like to see win?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i hope dennis wins....he doesnt have too many good years left in him.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bump for "The Ox". Good luck to him.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Flex Lewis is gonna win 212, no doubt. I am rooting for Dennis, but I really like Ox and some of the other guys. I just think Dennis has only got a few more years in him, and with his showing at the Olympia he seems to have finally dialed everything in. He looked great then and deserves a few top spots! Shame to hear about Winklaar. Hopefully he comes back strong and has a good showing this year...the dude was looking massive at last years O.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Flex is my dude and he won but once aaron clark perfects his posing hes going to stir up the baskets.. and hes 25.. looked sick yest.. the big bad wolf will win tonight. .

Reaction score
I agree with what u said about Aaron Clarke, but I also think he needs to bring up his legs big time in order to compete with flex! Seriously, Aaron was looking sick ass f**k!!! Once those legs come.....watch out Flex....Just got done watching the Open Class and "WOW" what a surprise Cedric McMillan is..Dude always has a problem nailing his conditioning but not tonight! I HONESTLY think he should b runner-up behind the big bad wolf! Dennis has a little more size and a bit sharper conditioning which is why I still choose him. I think though if Dennis didn't nail his conditioning that it would definitely go to Cedric! Unfortunately I know the judges will see it differently and place Shawn as runner-up but me personally I believe Cedric should b in second.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
The keep screaming this bring his legs up on tv but in person I think they r just as big.. flexs r lil thicker so is his back but think thts do to height flex is 5'4" aaron is 5'7" I dnt see anyone beating him next yr.. and guy cisternino will b in top 3 also put on some sick size this offseason..

New Threads