Anyone use test pp?

Reaction score
Just like the title says looking for anyone to share their experience of test pp. I'm on trt so I'm looking to add a short eater to blast and have it be out of my system in less than a week when I have to get my bloods done. I'll have bloods done through a private lab durring the blast but I don't want my dr to freak if my levels are sky high. I've tried test prop and the pip was crazy so I'm looking for another short ester test. I get bloods don't every 12 weeks so I'm thinking 11 week blast with a total of 500mg test and maybe adding mast prop are npp. Any info would be greatly appreciated

Reaction score
My buddy used TNE said it made him stick something fierce! Never seen test ace before. How's the pip on the test ace?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My buddy used TNE said it made him stick something fierce! Never seen test ace before. How's the pip on the test ace?

tne stinks because of the G oil its made with..I never get pip so im not sure how ace would be..Pp ester isint that short of a ester thats why i recommended the others..

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've used TPP to kick start a cyp cycle. Not much to say, it was a TPP/NPP blend, no real PIP as I recall, but prop also doesn't bother me much, although prop PIP is definitely worse, at least for me. I've never used Ace so I cannot comment on that. I love TNE as a PWO, but TNE WILL spike your E2, a lot, so be careful if you try it, it will skew your lab results. I think if I were you, I would try TPP, but I would give myself 2 or 3 weeks before having a Dr blood draw. Your TT will probably drop to normal in about a week, but E2 and everything else can take a little longer to settle. TPP should be pinned EOD.

Reaction score
Good to know! Maybe I'll try prop again and cut it with some mast prop or bact oil. I'll talk to my source see what he can do. I envy you on not getting pip!

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get a little PIP from gear, but it's usually just a nuisance not a problem, but I do have good gear. The only time I get bad PIP is from bad technique, like if my hand is not steady and I move the needle around too much.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys! I'm good with technique as I worked as a medic for a while. My source said I could pin tpp twice a week as the half life is 4.5 days but maybe I'll do my own research to see what it really is. Will my e2 be high even though I'm taking AI?

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You just need to take more when you take more test. Even with an AI, you still need some of the test to aromatize into estro, so if your AI isn't spot on, your estro will be a little higher or lower that it was on TRT. Even after the test clears your system, you still have the estro in you, and that takes time to clear too. My only concern for you is when you go for your Doctor ordered labs, even if your TT is back at TRT levels, your E2 numbers could still be off, which might make him erroneously change your TRT protocol. I would give yourself as much time as possible to let things stabilize before your Dr draw.

Reaction score
Will two weeks for a short ester be long enough for the e2 to come down? Would it be the same for a longer ester like cyp or E?

Reaction score
I want to blast maybe a short 8-10 week with mast or npp. I'll do some searching and see what others have done with success.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys! I'm good with technique as I worked as a medic for a while. My source said I could pin tpp twice a week as the half life is 4.5 days but maybe I'll do my own research to see what it really is. Will my e2 be high even though I'm taking AI?
I love Tpp .. POB gives shit about it but I love it works well for me.
Twice a week is not enough m-w-f is great.
stack it with tren.
you also mentioned that you were going to cut ur test prop with mast prop will be a bad idea,prop is prop so that would be actually doubling the amount of acid which causes the pain

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Will two weeks for a short ester be long enough for the e2 to come down? Would it be the same for a longer ester like cyp or E?

I am on TRT and my numbers on 200 mg/ wk Test Cyp. come in nice around 600-700 when I test 8 days after my last injection ; happy Doctor. Bump to 300 mg/wk for 8 weeks, back to 200 mg/wk for 2 weeks, tested 8 days after last injection and was around 1,140; unhappy Doctor. The Test Cyp. seems to build up and hang around longer. Going to do a 300 mg 2x a week in a month or so and then a slow taper back down to 200 mg/ wk.

How often are you tested?