Reaction score
Heard some mixed reviews on another forum about Muscle Factory UGL. One guy I have spoke with frequently ordered, pinned, and got some under dosed gear. He tried another test product and saw great results. He was slightly confused and contacted a rep, they said they had a bad batch and would send him more product soon. Waiting on updates... It was from a .com site, so what can you really expect.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
I do not do ugl sites anymore. Im too paranoid for that shit

Reaction score
I can definitely agree, but when you lose a source, you gotta start somewhere right? There's plenty of good ones to be found though, they just are never around for very long.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Trust me i understand. A .com site wiuld be a last ditch resort for me. Thats why i usually have 2 or 3 private places im looking at months out before i order. It definitely takes time

Reaction score
Finding private sources is never easy. Especially when everyone at your gym uses the same one, then he leaves.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Finding private sources is never easy. Especially when everyone at your gym uses the same one, then he leaves.

We have the internet my friend :) make friends, if you trust them enough, go for it. Either that or go to a .com site lol

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ultra Gay Lifters? That would exclude everyone on this board.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Who does squats? Monday: Chest. Tuesday:Biceps, Wednesday:Chest and Biceps. Thursday: Flex your chest and biceps in the mirror.. Friday: Pizza and ice cream

Not me, I don't even go to the gym.

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
I can hook you up with my new article I wrote.. A thousand reasons to skip leg day, and how to use crossfit weights so it looks like your repping 20 plates on bench