Cube method info please

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I did a search but only found a little info on the cube.

Does anyone have a cube template if there is one or the entire program they could email me? I'd really appreciate it.

I'll give two hand jobs to whoever sends it to me.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Nble says u gotta pay to see the full version.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought u were a body builder? damn i wish i knew about PL i could use a good tug

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You haven't seen the e-book?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I thought u were a body builder? damn i wish i knew about PL i could use a good tug
I just like lifting weights man. Always been strong so gonna try a strength program for the first time in my life. Gonna try it out for a few months and see how I like it will a big change to my volume.

A guy on the other forum posted some before and after pics of 3 or 4 months of training twice a week just doing deads squats bench and ohp. He got ****ing huge. Puts 35 lbs on and looks fantastic. So I'm gonna try the lower volume PLing ways and see how it goes.

I'll keep a log maybe.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
It's all good nble. At least u tried. Lol

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
I just like lifting weights man. Always been strong so gonna try a strength program for the first time in my life. Gonna try it out for a few months and see how I like it will a big change to my volume.

A guy on the other forum posted some before and after pics of 3 or 4 months of training twice a week just doing deads squats bench and ohp. He got ****ing huge. Puts 35 lbs on and looks fantastic. So I'm gonna try the lower volume PLing ways and see how it goes.

I'll keep a log maybe.

Dude I've done strictly bodybuilding style routines for many years and will say this... These fukers talked me into PLing and 8 weeks into this new training philosophy and I'm up 17lbs bw. Granted of course it's not all pure shredded muscle, and I adjusted my diet a bit so my abs have smoothed over, but there is a noticeable increase in overall thickness and size. I guess in a few more months I'll be posting a thank you to our PL community for the forceful coercion that led to this.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Yea I've always done the compounds lifts very heavy but always did alot of volume after. And winged my workouts. It'll nice to have a program telling me what to lift on each day. Need to try something new after 15 years of the same old shit. It's not for motivation purposes but rather just something to follow and see how strong I can get cus i know u have the potential.

Should have done this a year or so ago when I was running more than a trt dose. Might up the test to 500 for a few months. :)

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I want to give the cube method a go around May.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude I've done strictly bodybuilding style routines for many years and will say this... These fukers talked me into PLing and 8 weeks into this new training philosophy and I'm up 17lbs bw. Granted of course it's not all pure shredded muscle, and I adjusted my diet a bit so my abs have smoothed over, but there is a noticeable increase in overall thickness and size. I guess in a few more months I'll be posting a thank you to our PL community for the forceful coercion that led to this.

The much heavier weights force the body to adapt rapidly. And the increased rest days allow it all to happen.

Reaction score
Ecks, you ever get the cube? Let me know if you still need it. I just started the cube for strongman with some guys around here about a week ago.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Yea mase I'll be starting week 3 Monday. Like it so far. Only thing i don't like is the heavy days really aren't that heavy and volume is low. But I'm following it to a t and shall see what it brings.

RJ

Reaction score
all this time and you decide on the Cube? mlp

btw I have the manual if you need it still. Didn't want to try 531. I'm hurt. :D

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What the hell does mlp mean?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
531 will be next rj. I still have it and actually started reading the e book a few days ago again. See how the cube does then maybe make the switch.

New Threads