This man has one arm what's your excuse?

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
A full power meet with one damn arm. Amazing. I was just expecting him to be a squatter.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
A full power meet with one damn arm. Amazing. I was just expecting him to be a squatter.

Makes me think twice about complaining.

You ever meet Dana Shealey? 1 legged full power lifter she is a Biker/Trucker.

She got an infection years ago when she fell in a pothole and last her leg from the knee down she competes in with one leg and a peg.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Makes me think twice about complaining.

You ever meet Dana Shealey? 1 legged full power lifter she is a Biker/Trucker.

She got an infection years ago when she fell in a pothole and last her leg from the knee down she competes in with one leg and a peg.

You are damn right. Not much to complain about after you see that.

I have heard of her. It is amazing to see the people that refuse to be physically stopped. Like a tank.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
damn dude, that 1 armed man is amazing... shit his squat took a lot of balance... better than im doing... damn....

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How the hell did that bar stay on his back?

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks SFG, it helps remind us that you can overcome adversities, any kind...if you put you mind too it. The majority of the people such as the two you posted will go into a place of lazy denial with the mindset "I will never be able to do that". Your mind will make or break you.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks SFG, it helps remind us that you can overcome adversities, any kind...if you put you mind too it. The majority of the people such as the two you posted will go into a place of lazy denial with the mindset "I will never be able to do that". Your mind will make or break you.
Most people don't realize the power of your mind. If you have the will you will find a way.
And I am speaking from personal experience.
You can achieve just about anything if you put your mind to it and want it.