Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
holy fuuuk but he's huge!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damned impressive, but just to be a douche that was a bit of a push press.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
At my old forum iposted a video of me doing a "push press" with 315 and one of the members told me that the way I did it and the guy in this video is actually harder than a push press. Here's why, a push press is when the bar is laying against the top of your shpulders/chest and the leg drive will help push it up. Well the way derek did Iit u can see his arms are not flexible enough or just too big for him to put the bar against his upper chest so when he uses leg drive his elbows and arms take all the force like a spring with no "bounce" if u will. Lol. So it's kinda like a jekr press but not so much. Very ****ing impressive. Guy is a horse.

Last edited:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

hahahaha...was thinking the same but wasn't going to say anything

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
good ole glub! :) I still wear that shit to the gym but no one asks me who he is ...LOL

My nephew asked me like 3 times. I just told him I had no clue.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My nephew asked me like 3 times. I just told him I had no clue.

lmao, It's supposed to be a pro or ex-pro football player from a site I used to be a member at but of course was never told who he was really :)

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
lmao, It's supposed to be a pro or ex-pro football player from a site I used to be a member at but of course was never told who he was really :)
He's got one more year on his contract then he's gonna let us know who he is.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont care if its a solid press or a push press ot what u wanna term it. Its 440 pounds and this monster of a man is putting it up. Wanna get critical with it put 225 on the bar and let me know how you did it. What a beast, i would like to meet that dude.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I dont care if its a solid press or a push press ot what u wanna term it. Its 440 pounds and this monster of a man is putting it up. Wanna get critical with it put 225 on the bar and let me know how you did it. What a beast, i would like to meet that dude.
was that directed at me? Cus i dunno if u read what I wrote but i was saying what he did was more difficult than a push press.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
was that directed at me? Cus i dunno if u read what I wrote but i was saying what he did was more difficult than a push press.

Hell no bro. .....im impressed you throwing up 315.....im making a generalization. ......if it was towards u i would call it.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Oh ok. And i agree with what u said. I don't think i can even unrack 440 like that. Lol

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
After this meet is over I'm gonna try 315. My press was ways about 100 pounds less than my bench.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
After this meet is over I'm gonna try 315. My press was ways about 100 pounds less than my bench.

I highly suggest wearing some sort of elbow sleeve when getting that heavy cus it puts some serious strain on your elbows.