advice on making own test and deca

Reaction score
Trying to make my own test and deca had a friend try it not too long ago and the product was good but he said his process was sloppy any advice on how to get top product efficiently Also in need of a supply list and recipe cooking times ect.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You aren't baking a cake here. You are making an injectable that can and will cause severe infection. You don't need a formula and a shopping list. You need an understanding of a hygienic environment and strict procedures.

Instead of spoon feeding you why don't you spend some time and come up with a process start to finish and we can review.

Reactions: DF
Reaction score
I can respect that I'll have to get the process from my buddy and get back with you that's what I was planning on using unless I find something better and the sloppy part of his cook was with the filtering but from what I've read on here that seems to be a common problem

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can respect that I'll have to get the process from my buddy and get back with you that's what I was planning on using unless I find something better and the sloppy part of his cook was with the filtering but from what I've read on here that seems to be a common problem

Yeah filtering can be a bitch. key is being patient as hell.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is true thing is that it for sure isn't something to mess around with when it comes to sterility issues and taking the easy road. Seen and heard of some serious shit happen to folks not knowing what they were doing.

Reaction score
Efficieneasto;177517]This is true thing is that it for sure isn't something to mess around with when it comes to sterility issues and taking the easy road. Seen and heard of some serious shit happen to folks not knowing what they were doing.[/QUOTE]

Well I'm planning on using all new equipment and in a sterile environment my buddy has made 3 batches with little problems (none as far as being unsterile) mainly just looking for the most efficient way possible what's the best equipment to use and where to get it not that I don't trust my friend but I want to bring something to the table to hopefully improve on the process

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Efficieneasto;177517]This is true thing is that it for sure isn't something to mess around with when it comes to sterility issues and taking the easy road. Seen and heard of some serious shit happen to folks not knowing what they were doing.

Well I'm planning on using all new equipment and in a sterile environment my buddy has made 3 batches with little problems (none as far as being unsterile) mainly just looking for the most efficient way possible what's the best equipment to use and where to get it not that I don't trust my friend but I want to bring something to the table to hopefully improve on the process[/QUOTE]

You won't have a sterile environment. Not at home at least. All the products you need are relatively easy to obtain minus the actual powders of course.

Reaction score
Well I don't have a lab so a super clean room is the best I can do unless you know another way

Reaction score
And as far as the powders go I want to get all my ducks in a row on the procedure and equipment first then start my search for the powders so hopefully I won't waste any

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Well I don't have a lab so a super clean room is the best I can do unless you know another way

That's my point, you don't work in a lab so you'll have to be all the more careful of contamination.

And as far as the powders go I want to get all my ducks in a row on the procedure and equipment first then start my search for the powders so hopefully I won't waste any

Chances are you may waste some on your first run. Hell I did and I read for months ahead of time. Good luck in your search and as POB said, come up with a plan for review. I doubt anyone is going to do the leg work for you but they'd probably be willing to help you where you need it provided you uphold your end.

Reaction score
Sounds good I'll get that up as soon as I can and thanks for all the help guys

Reaction score
You aren't baking a cake here. You are making an injectable that can and will cause severe infection. You don't need a formula and a shopping list. You need an understanding of a hygienic environment and strict procedures.

Instead of spoon feeding you why don't you spend some time and come up with a process start to finish and we can review.

Ok here's our process

Weigh out 10 grams of powder
add solvents and oil to beaker
24.50 mls of oil
.80 mls BA
7.20 mls BB
Stir in powder
warm solution until clear
filter using 22 gauge needle with syringe filter

so does this sound about right any room for improvement

Reaction score
Not specifically, I was just bumping to see if anyone with more knowledge would review his process. Just interested.

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
He left out a few important pieces so it's difficult to say anything really.

The process itself is the easy part. Directions are everywhere online, although many have mistakes in them. The real trick is in your technique. Keeping things clean, minimizing cross-contamination, and things of that sort. Like POB has said many times, this isn't baking class where you just throw up with a bad recipe/batch. It could mean a trip to the hospital for them to clear an abscess or treating you for a serious infection.

New Threads