Mutagenic = Busted........

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Yup saw the news report... How crazy is that.. Talk about bad luck.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up. Sounds like it was a bit amature but still hate to see any sort of bust in this space.

nightster

Elite
Reaction score
A legit source on eroids? After reading here for a short while I was starting to think there were no sourses out there lol

shenky

Reaction score
A legit source on eroids? After reading here for a short while I was starting to think there were no sourses out there lol

Mutagenic was, I believe, their "#1 rated" source. 22 year old kid who lives with his parents. Well shit.

Surfliftsleep

Reaction score
Using paypal for payment thats one way to have your name on file..

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Should we be surprised? On eroids.........an elaborate internet business, key word ...on the internet...... 22 year old kid too, probably got involved with the wrong people, making some good money, now scared shitless.

Last edited:

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Did any of you catch the part in at the end to where they claim identity theft?

Read how prosecutors say the business was set up with ID information stolen from gym members in the Tuesday Tribune Chronicle.

Reaction score
Mutagenic was, I believe, their "#1 rated" source. 22 year old kid who lives with his parents. Well shit.

If your saying Muta was legit then so are half the srcs on Eroids bro. He was a re seller of another src on eroids most of them re labled one brewers gear.

schultz1

Honorary VIP
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Giys from open source boards getting busted.......suprising. but yep with the amount of volume he was moving I am sure he is laying down tracks to how it all works. I see a shortage in the near future.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
of all the better ways to launder money, why paypal?! SMH. gues that greed got to him, should have been more careful.

Reaction score
I know someone who got some rips from him, actually turned out legit. I know that he resold body synthetics until moving on to AN. I remember messaging him once about serostim when he had it, the kid had a bad attitude. Private small operations are always better, you can get a pretty decent idea of what you're getting and who's making it. GH on the other hand, I typically have to go international and cross my fingers I get legit pharma (so far so good).

New Threads