Have you heard of this lab????

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My friend just picked up a cycle from a lab called , and according to him they're gtg. Have any of you folks heard of them?

Thanks,

GT

Last edited by a moderator:

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that he threw a bottle of sust in the fridge over night to see if it crashed and then the freezer for a while the following day, and the bottle never crashed. Would it be safe to say that this stuff is junk?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The crash test does not always indicate shit gear. I have tried it on different labs where the test did not crash. I've also had a couple labs try this & their gear did not crash.

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the mix up gymrat. Thanks for the heads up

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
GT, I moved this to Uncensored. You can edit your original post and ask your question here.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If your friend did his research he wouldn't have to be conducting a silly consumer reports check in the fridge.

Know your sources reputation before you buy or keep your money in your pocket until you do. A good friend like you should tell him this and save him a lot of time and hassle.

Now go straighten his ass up.

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If your friend did his research he wouldn't have to be conducting a silly consumer reports check in the fridge.

Know your sources reputation before you buy or keep your money in your pocket until you do. A good friend like you should tell him this and save him a lot of time and hassle.

Now go straighten his ass up.

I hear you biggamehunter, he bought the stuff without me knowing and I yelled at him for going with some random online source. I'll straighten him up alright.

Reaction score
Got a question about a website for gearx can anyone help me out?

New Threads