test and tren

Reaction score
do test and tren only cycle go together? or does it need to be stacked with another compound?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Yes they go together. Always need test.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Be careful with the higher test levels. If you dont control your aromatization well with AIs, you will wind up with lots of prolactin problems. Test and tren can be used together, but if you lose control of your E2, you have prolactin issues to deal with. Keep prami/caber on hand.

Lots of guys opt for a low test/high tren cycle to keep this problem at bay.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LOL wtf I suggest you do a bit more research as you clearly don't have a grasp upon the compounds you desire to run.
Why inject something you've no clue about?

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know you need test but I wasn't sure if you could run just them two without another compound

Yes, you can use just those two together. You need at least one steroid which is susceptible to aromatase conversion to estrogen (doesn't have to be testosterone) or you need to use HCG (causes your testis to create testosterone) alongside any steroid which doesn't metabolize to estrogen.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
do test and tren only cycle go together? or does it need to be stacked with another compound?

Its a great stack and very versatile depending upon your diet. Great for a cut, great for a recomp and yes you can bulk on test & Tren also.

Reaction score
LOL wtf I suggest you do a bit more research as you clearly don't have a grasp upon the compounds you desire to run.
Why inject something you've no clue about?
that's why I'm asking on here. why would I go read something on Google that any jackass could have written about, than ask a community of experienced users?
put your ego away

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
that's why I'm asking on here. why would I go read something on Google that any jackass could have written about, than ask a community of experienced users?
put your ego away

No egos were involved in this bro. He's looking out for you so your ass doesn't end up with bitch tits or shutting down your testes permanently. Test is always your base on cycles. No other compounds are needed as long as you run test, the others you add in are just an added benefit. And honestly from the question you asked to start off this thread, you don't need to run tren right now.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
put your ego away

Don't get smart with me asshole.
Seriously Who gives a shit?

I've scoured hours and hours of many different reading material on lots of compounds.
Yes it is good to participate in a community and ask questions and you are more than welcome to do so.

Yet on the other hand what you asked in your original post looks as if you have no clue about Tren or ANY other compound.
Which would instantly lead me to believe you know nothing about a proper PCT.
The way you asked that question? Cmon fella.

You clearly are just getting into this so why don't you put some time in and learn.
Yes google is a great tool to learn. You say any jackass could have written about?
Well although I respect and admire a lot of my UGBB/SI brethren.
What makes any of them exempt from you rhetoric?

TREN was never released by any legit pharm co. It is a product used in cattle. So yes you are getting 100% experience from excuse me, "any jackass" who decides to share their experience with a compound developed for livestock.

Ego? I've never ran Tren.

How do I have an ego?
Because I am the type to research the hell out of something I am going to put in my body?
Because I advise others to do so as well?

Or because I despise most of the people who use TREN?
You know the type?
You have to be familiar with them.
They hear about Tren and how amazing it is from their buddy.
Or perhaps Maybe some "jackass on the internet" who wrote about it.
They are about 5'10 170# pounds 3 cycles in or maybe they blast and cruise?
Probally about 22 years of age?
Always talking about how much they lift with stick legs?
Don't have a clue on how to eat.
Really don't know shit about what they are injecting?
A lot of Chest brah and sick cnuts.
They pose as trainers and sell "nutrion plans" via social networks because they have a six pack.

Yeah I'm sure you are familiar with the type.
(If it was ego I would tell you that 99% of those types would get put thru a wall by me and they have used 99% more gear then I have ever dreamed of thus far in life.)

So no not an ego 'bro'
It just appeared to me like you were new and needed to do a bit more reading is all.
Possibly putting the cart before the horse.
I try to stay humble and I do try to help or at least guide people to resources to help reach their goals.
Maybe it was me putting LOL that you took the wrong way?
Sorry you found yourself offended. Thank you for the chuckle.

You did ask if you needed to stack something else with Test and Tren. That just seems strange.

Or perhaps english is not your first language and something was lost in translation. If so my apologies.

Maybe I was being snide the first go round.

Here is the help you were looking for.

Yes stack Test + Tren with an A.I. and caber.
Then follow up with a PCT.

You want to stack another compound with it? Sure the infamous Tri Blend is a 3 way stack that EVERYONE hears about when they first start researching Tren.
That is Test + Tren + Mast
Some guys do a Test + Tren + Var or Test + Tren + Proviron
You want to be a real sick cnut? Add some T3 and OR Clen.
Nice chest brah.

Or maybe just listen to what I told you the first time do some research. Don't rush it. Take your time with it. Enjoy yourself. You have all the time in the world.

I sure hope we a "community of experienced users" are showing up in google.
Otherwise what was the change for?
For this?
Hello SI!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't get smart with me asshole.
Seriously Who gives a shit?

I've scoured hours and hours of many different reading material on lots of compounds.
Yes it is good to participate in a community and ask questions and you are more than welcome to do so.

Yet on the other hand what you asked in your original post looks as if you have no clue about Tren or ANY other compound.
Which would instantly lead me to believe you know nothing about a proper PCT.
The way you asked that question? Cmon fella.

You clearly are just getting into this so why don't you put some time in and learn.
Yes google is a great tool to learn. You say any jackass could have written about?
Well although I respect and admire a lot of my UGBB/SI brethren.
What makes any of them exempt from you rhetoric?

TREN was never released by any legit pharm co. It is a product used in cattle. So yes you are getting 100% experience from excuse me, "any jackass" who decides to share their experience with a compound developed for livestock.

Ego? I've never ran Tren.

How do I have an ego?
Because I am the type to research the hell out of something I am going to put in my body?
Because I advise others to do so as well?

Or because I despise most of the people who use TREN?
You know the type?
You have to be familiar with them.
They hear about Tren and how amazing it is from their buddy.
Or perhaps Maybe some "jackass on the internet" who wrote about it.
They are about 5'10 170# pounds 3 cycles in or maybe they blast and cruise?
Probally about 22 years of age?
Always talking about how much they lift with stick legs?
Don't have a clue on how to eat.
Really don't know shit about what they are injecting?
A lot of Chest brah and sick cnuts.
They pose as trainers and sell "nutrion plans" via social networks because they have a six pack.

Yeah I'm sure you are familiar with the type.
(If it was ego I would tell you that 99% of those types would get put thru a wall by me and they have used 99% more gear then I have ever dreamed of thus far in life.)

So no not an ego 'bro'
It just appeared to me like you were new and needed to do a bit more reading is all.
Possibly putting the cart before the horse.
I try to stay humble and I do try to help or at least guide people to resources to help reach their goals.
Maybe it was me putting LOL that you took the wrong way?
Sorry you found yourself offended. Thank you for the chuckle.

You did ask if you needed to stack something else with Test and Tren. That just seems strange.

Or perhaps english is not your first language and something was lost in translation. If so my apologies.

Maybe I was being snide the first go round.

Here is the help you were looking for.

Yes stack Test + Tren with an A.I. and caber.
Then follow up with a PCT.

You want to stack another compound with it? Sure the infamous Tri Blend is a 3 way stack that EVERYONE hears about when they first start researching Tren.
That is Test + Tren + Mast
Some guys do a Test + Tren + Var or Test + Tren + Proviron
You want to be a real sick cnut? Add some T3 and OR Clen.
Nice chest brah.

Or maybe just listen to what I told you the first time do some research. Don't rush it. Take your time with it. Enjoy yourself. You have all the time in the world.

I sure hope we a "community of experienced users" are showing up in google.
Otherwise what was the change for?
For this?
Hello SI!

You are correct I do not know much about tren, I've only run test/deca cycles. I was just wondering because I can get those two from a reliable source. happens to be the only source right now. I was just looking for input because I'd rather know if it's worth wasting my time researching. I know you always need test that's a given. I just want sure if there was more I needed to look into. I really appreciate the kind words and trying to help. but I do know people will sell anything though for money, so I wanted to ask a community whose had first hand accounts with the specific compound. I could trust one of the better members on this forum to give me more accurate information. while there is good information on Google, there's also ten fold bad information. just to get it straight I want trying to be a dickhead, just more or less trying to figure it if I should go ahead and look into it more. but thank you I do appreciate your rebuddle as it explained quite a bit

New Threads