EC stack issue

Reaction score
So I have been wanting to add an EC stack but the local pharmacies don't carry bronkaid because of the state trying to cut back on meth production. Any tips on finding some form of ephedrine? (Oregon for those curious about location)

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
So I have been wanting to add an EC stack but the local pharmacies don't carry bronkaid because of the state trying to cut back on meth production. Any tips on finding some form of ephedrine? (Oregon for those curious about location)

They're really cracking down on the ephedrine in my state as well can't really chime in to help u just agree lol

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Walgreens still carries Bronkaid... still should be able to find generic ephedrine too

Reaction score
Try Walmart. Primatene. This is even better than bronkaid. Primatene contains ephedrine HCL compared to bronkaid and ephedrine sulfate.

bigezy

Reaction score
try yohimbine hcl and caffeine stack. its been good to me along with a keto diet and interval style cardio 3 times a week

New Threads