Placed order from ADC...Quick question!!

motley482

Reaction score
Hey guys so just placed an or for a couple items for my PCT and im curious from those who have ordered from ADC, how long did it take for your items to come in?....just curious cause I start my PCT in two weeks from now so was hopeing I would have it by then....I know I know should've been prepared prior to cycle please save me the agonizing criticism :)

motley482

Reaction score
Btw I live in CT so that may help out a bit

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It is international so could be longer than 2 weeks.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What Lupi said, 2-3 weeks is normal.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Motley, lesson here is always build your cycle backwards bro.

Reaction score
My last order was right at two weeks. But like the guys said, typically it will take between two to three. I had "the gate keepers" hold my pack for a full two weeks before letting it through. Just be prepared and expect to wait just incase. Not sure what kind of cycle your on but if you have some Test Prop, you could ride on it until your ADC arrives.

What did you order? I have had great success with the KLab Tamox and Cipla Nolva. Also, reliablerx pharma is their sister site (same damn company) and they have great fertigyn (HCG).

Hey guys so just placed an or for a couple items for my PCT and im curious from those who have ordered from ADC, how long did it take for your items to come in?....just curious cause I start my PCT in two weeks from now so was hopeing I would have it by then....I know I know should've been prepared prior to cycle please save me the agonizing criticism :)

New Threads