Getting Bloods done in Canada

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has experience getting bloods done in Canada? Specifically if it will stay on my record if using aas, and if there is anywhere I could go to get bloods done privately. Im just worried about it being put on record and being denied future health coverage or life insurance.

Any advice or tips would be appreciated,

thanks ug

Reaction score
In Canada getting bloods done through a doctor or a walk in clinic will result in having it on your health record which could potentially affect future coverage or even being denied benefits.
If you live in a large metropolitan city though you can look for naturopath clinics and call to inquire if they do blood testing some do some don't, I know a few guys that use these places for hgh serums as well as checking regular blood work but it is at a cost and doesnt go on your medical file.

Btcowboy

Reaction score
In Canada getting bloods done through a doctor or a walk in clinic will result in having it on your health record which could potentially affect future coverage or even being denied benefits.
If you live in a large metropolitan city though you can look for naturopath clinics and call to inquire if they do blood testing some do some don't, I know a few guys that use these places for hgh serums as well as checking regular blood work but it is at a cost and doesnt go on your medical file.
I had bloodwork done through a naturopath in BC and it made it onto my permanent record so to speak.

Reaction score
Hopefully HRT clinics/telehealth becomes more readily accessible across the country. In SK we are basically stuck paying a naturopath to see us, and then paying to get labs done out of pocket as well. I’m just happy I found an ND that will bill for 15 minutes at a time which is nice. I believe On men are anticipating being across the entire country by summer this year.

Reaction score
TeleTest has a panel specific for PED as well as TRT and includes consultation with a physician after the blood work, only in Ontario atm but expanding to BC and Alberta soon.

New Threads