what and where for a capping machine? for suuplements...

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
not sure if this goes in this section, but looking to find out what capping machine is good, handheld etccc? and where yo get one....

got some supps i need to cap instead of taking straight powder...

and yeah is just supps, they taste like burnt buttwholes (haha) and smell of burned rubbers and vasoline... hyh maybe i got took... na jk...

T

TriniJuice

You can get The capule machine (24cap) or Cap-M-Quick (50caps) from amazon or theirs some on ebay that cap 100 at a time; Everythings manual
I got mine from medlapsupply and had to send in (email) 2forms of id
It has something to do with this
http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/21cfr/21usc/843.htm (read #7)
I cant remember the reasoning/US code they sent me..also don't know if you have to do this with amazon or ebay but go with the CapMQuick, I got (had) the capsule machine and that shxt sucks

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
I got the CmQ as well. I bought mine from my local health food store. They have a whole isle of capping machines and different size caps. I did this when I was laid off from construction and had a lot of spare time on my hands. It saves lots of money but damn was it time consuming.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice thanks guys ill check em out!

T

TriniJuice

Nice thanks guys ill check em out!

and i just ordered the CmQ from amazon the other day...no id required, they also have the ones that cap 100 at a time but it's $200

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
and i just ordered the CmQ from amazon the other day...no id required, they also have the ones that cap 100 at a time but it's $200

Ok cool, and yeah i dont need to spend that much haha

New Threads