ultimate muscle labs

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
Anyone heard of ultimate muscle labs. I have a local guy I can get it from its test e.i google it but find nothing on them anywhere and don't need to get burned to find out.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well its called ultimate muscle so it must be good.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never heard of 'em, Mate. Sorry.

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
A friend has been on it for 2 weeks now.he plans a blood test after week 4.guess I wait and see what it says

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it was made by joe at the gym in his bathtub. 2c.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man that's good shit. I gained 25lbs of muscle off the first shot. That's why it's called ultimate muscle.
Yeah that's not for beginners. You might not want to use it.

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds to me like just another local ugl.. So you won't find anything on the net on it. Those local ugl's tend to be hit or miss.. Only way to find out is to try the stuff. If you're guys trustworthy I'm sure it'd be decent stuff.. Or it could be complete underdosed bunk lol. 1 of the 2 lol.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nothing like tillacle labs.
The ultimate muscle builder...pure. dr.tillacle and his cocktail formula is unmatched.

Reaction score
how did the gear work? came across some of the same... ultimate muscle labs

Reaction score
A friend has been on it for 2 weeks now.he plans a blood test after week 4.guess I wait and see what it says

Best thing you can do is wait for this guys results. If he gets nothing, you have your answer.

Reaction score
i was hoping he would have posted something about the results by now... since he posted that last may. I've been on 250 testE 400 trenE and seen decent results with it, just don't know what exactly to expect since its its the only stuff I've used. and the only sides I've gotten is a little back acne but i just use a body acne wash and it works great. my strength did go up quit a bit. I'm just curious to see if it might be underdosed to see if i should up my weekly cc's

Reaction score
what this is your 1st cycle,250mgs isnt enough to do dick,but 400mgs of tren e is.rule of thumb always do more test than tren,and if its your 1st cycle with tren you would be very short tempered,thats not something you start with,EQ or winny woulda been better.theres so many ugls and people just making it now,guys arent gonna know who they are,somebody showed me a bottle of someshit called worldwide pharm,another original bathtub mix,your injecting this shit in your body,dont you think you shoulda asked before u did it.I also saw a bottle of tren someone had it looked like sewer water,i mean it was brown and so dark you couldnt see thru the bottle,good tren is reddish or dark golden,i wouldnt have done that stuff if you patd me,looked like somebody had prop and put food coloring in it,people will do anything for a buck

Reaction score
You really need to research before you just jump in,1st mistake 250mgs a week is just enough to shut you down,if your young your body produces that on its own,and tren shuts you down hard,so your shutting your whole endocrine system down for what.you shoulda just done a test only cycle for 8 weeks,let your body rebound and then added another compound,certainly nothing as strong as tren,thats for when youve already gotten big,trust me i learned the hard way,and when you learn this game you dont need blood tests,youll know,personally you dont even need test until your 30,before that you can get jacked naturally without ****ing with your body

Last edited:
Reaction score
its not my first cycle, just the first with tren. before it was test only 400mg. but a lot of what I've read people say test and tren fight for the same receptors so why not jut use enough test to keep what my body would do naturally and let the tren do all the work? but after reading what you wrote i do see what you mean, ill definitely up the test. shows how easy it is to find what you are looking for on the internet. but i know its good stuff considering i know local people that are jacked and use the same, but i don't know what all they take nor how much and was wondering if maybe it under dosed just a little or where its from. they tell me that postal services ship the packages wrong but they could just be saying that who knows.

Reaction score
when i said its the only stuff I've used, i meant all I've used is ultimate muscle lab product.

Reaction score
its not my first cycle, just the first with tren. before it was test only 400mg. but a lot of what I've read people say test and tren fight for the same receptors so why not jut use enough test to keep what my body would do naturally and let the tren do all the work? but after reading what you wrote i do see what you mean, ill definitely up the test. shows how easy it is to find what you are looking for on the internet. but i know its good stuff considering i know local people that are jacked and use the same, but i don't know what all they take nor how much and was wondering if maybe it under dosed just a little or where its from. they tell me that postal services ship the packages wrong but they could just be saying that who knows.

When i 1st started we could only make our tren from pellets and a fina kit,there wasnt tren eth.I did a tren only cycle when i was a beginner,it was ugly,it was 20yrs ago and i can still remember it like it was yesterday,i went running on a crystal clear nite and i had a panic attack where i felt like it was a fog closing in on me,worst feeling in the world,thats when we figured out,to help with those sides you needed a 2to 1 ratio of test to tren,it helped bigtime.My 1st cycles with that shit were crazy,always looking for a fight,tried to drag a guy out of his car once,it was ugly and i could be a total asshole.i read these guys doing 2gs of tren a week and dont know how they dont go crazy,im just trying to help you thru my mistakes brother,thats all,im juice free now and it sucks,but i dont have a choice,and trust me i got really carried away,3ccs eod of whatever i had,yea you reach a point where gear just morphs your body till you look like a freak,it takes a long time and alot of proper dietingbut if you stick with it,youll get there.And trust me when you get there,its not all its cracked up to be,those stares arent all envy,when your 54 ans the whole beach turms and stares,you know half are saying WTFs he on

Reaction score
yeah I've definitely become a lot more short tempered and aggressive in crowds. my gf hates it, from the wanting f*** 3 times a day to snapping at the dumbest shit, relationships are way hard especially when u want to **** every girl you come across. but i really don't plan on bulking just more cutting considering I'm 5.10 245, my legs are like tree trunks. i probably jumped the gun on the tren but all i read was great things and i had already gotten it for later and i guess i got excited. the only sides I've gotten so far are some restless nights which i take melatonin for, and i get super hot for no reason like I'm menopausal and back acne which I've never had, i really appreciate you looking out tho. so if i do the 2 to 1 ratio and keep my tren at 400 i should up the test to 800? thats seems like a lot lol considering the most I've ever done is 400. thinking about lowering the tren if so.

Reaction score
I'm on 600 mg a week of Test E by Ultimate Muscle going on week 6 and I've gained 10 lb I'm new to this forum but I will try n post pics if I can figure it out