TRT and Anavar.....will it work?

noteven

Reaction score
I am 66 yo. Been training for 52 years. Never done Roids. Just started a TRT protocol but would like to try Anavar down the line. Has anyone else done this on a TRT program? What kind of results did you get? Did the Anavar show up in your blood work? At my age I figure what the hell....I have nothing to lose and everything to gain!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just started using anavar with my TRT,I've been on TRT for 7 years now,and right now I'm cutting down for health reasons I've lost 34 lbs in 12 weeks just with diet and training,course I have a PT and I've gotten to a point where I'm wanting to lean more out the big weight losses have stopped,so I decided to try anavar with my TRT regime,just been in it one week so no results yet

Do know that anavar is bad on your lipids so if you have cholesterol problems,get blood work,I take meds for my cholesterol,but keep a check on my bloods closely!! Other than that man I don't know maybe someone else can chime in,oh BTW I'm 47,fixin to be 48 in a few months.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
Make sure you get your TRT dialed in first. Be patient and give it time.

When you are dialed in you can run a blast. I would recommend bumping up your testosterone dose rather than using anavar. Anavar is pretty weak as far as AAS goes. It is great for women. But if you do use anavar it will not show up in your regular blood work than you provide your doctor except for liver values. Make sure you use NAC while on it.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive used pharm grade from my clinic qnd yes it worked!! It added strength and i lost some fat, but my lipids and cholesterol took a dive as it should have... Also used an ugl THE BEST OF THE BEST! Pure liquid gold!

noteven

Reaction score
Great posts guys.....Thx! Keep me up to date on any results from those that are trying it like Bullseye :). Deffinitely waiting until I get the TRT dialed in. I tried Andriol Testocaps when I was in Thailand for 2 months. My body fat was already low but I got down to 138lbs and was ripped to shreds from taking 4 a day so I assume the TRT and Anavar will do the same but better. I will post more as time goes by.......this is interesting stuff! :)

noteven

Reaction score
J20.......Can I get Anavar from your Clinic?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
J20.......Can I get Anavar from your Clinic?

If ur a patient and order ur stuff from them u can ask about filling out their form... ITS NOT CHEAP!!! Just so u know but it is capsules, at either 25 or 50 mlg a piece...

RJ

Reaction score
Before this tren experiment i added 100 days of 100mg Var to my TRT protocol the last two summers. Loved it. IMO its a nice, albeit gay, addition to TRT if you aren't looking to get gigantic and just want a hard veiny look. It is a bit rough on the lipids so I would add at least a gram a day of Niacin to keep that in check.

nastyNate

Reaction score
and 6 grams of fish oil a day for the lipids and blood pressure

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
and 6 grams of fish oil a day for the lipids and blood pressure

any brand(s) u recommend in order to get that amount in the least amount of capsules? also do u believe in a higher epa vs dha as we age?

RJ

Reaction score
any brand(s) u recommend in order to get that amount in the least amount of capsules? also do u believe in a higher epa vs dha as we age?

tn sells a 1000 cap jug for less than 30 bucks. 1g caps. perfect for what nate's talking about.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
tn sells a 1000 cap jug for less than 30 bucks. 1g caps. perfect for what nate's talking about.

Awesome ill check right now! Thanks rj!

Haha crap man i wish i would have known about these a year ago! IM BUYING THEM RIGHT NOW!! Awesome!

Last edited:

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just started using anavar with my TRT,I've been on TRT for 7 years now,and right now I'm cutting down for health reasons I've lost 34 lbs in 12 weeks just with diet and training,course I have a PT and I've gotten to a point where I'm wanting to lean more out the big weight losses have stopped,so I decided to try anavar with my TRT regime,just been in it one week so no results yet

Do know that anavar is bad on your lipids so if you have cholesterol problems,get blood work,I take meds for my cholesterol,but keep a check on my bloods closely!! Other than that man I don't know maybe someone else can chime in,oh BTW I'm 47,fixin to be 48 in a few months.

Damn Bull, 34 lbs in 12 weeks. What are sitting at right? I know, like me you're on BP meds, have you noticed a change in your BP with the weight loss? Good work, man.

noteven

Reaction score
At my age it is no longer about ego and all about survival. My research points to Anavar as the safest oral to take to get the best results with the least amount of risk. I just want to stay as strong as I can as long as I can with in my natural genetic framework. I would like to add that this is the 5th day after my 1st 100mg shot. I have noticed an increase in my appetite and I am gaining a few pounds. I am up to 148.....10 lbs heavier then when I was in thailand but have gained maybe 1 1/2 lbs since the injection. I am starting to get a decent pump in the gym. I don't look as lean as I used to but feeling pretty decent. No morning wood yet :( I am guessing that is a gage of a successful program, LOL!

noteven

Reaction score
BTW when I was in Thailand and I was taking Andriol Testocaps I got down to 138lbs. Here is a picside view.jpg
Age 65

Last edited:
Reactions: DF

cotton2012

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am 66 yo. Been training for 52 years. Never done Roids. Just started a TRT protocol but would like to try Anavar down the line. Has anyone else done this on a TRT program? What kind of results did you get? Did the Anavar show up in your blood work? At my age I figure what the hell....I have nothing to lose and everything to gain!

It would depend on the dose and duration, discipline to diet and training as far as results. I've run Var with a TRT dose 200/mg test E wk and 80/mg of Var daily (6 weeks) and got very good results. Leaned out quite a bit got stronger and to me I felt I put on some size, but I've always responded well to AAS and I also had proviron @ 50/mg daily thrown in there, and Im only 34 y/o

Reaction score

I gotta know....how does a 66yr old gentlemen, whose been lifting for 52 years end up on a site like this saying he's never done 'roids
And wants to now? That kills me.....was your father General McArthur by chance? Go dude!

juuced

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I took 50mg of Var with my TRT and did it for 3 months. I noticed little benefits. It did screw up my lipids but the lipids came back to normal after 6 months off the Var. So I think the lipids issue is just a temporary thing. I get it from my TRT clinic as well and it costs a lot. Im not really sure if its worth the cash. Maybe I need to try 100mg and see if it gives more benefits.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I took 50mg of Var with my TRT and did it for 3 months. I noticed little benefits. It did screw up my lipids but the lipids came back to normal after 6 months off the Var. So I think the lipids issue is just a temporary thing. I get it from my TRT clinic as well and it costs a lot. Im not really sure if its worth the cash. Maybe I need to try 100mg and see if it gives more benefits.

i still have my pharm grade from my clinic, i used an ugl's var, it was amazing...and yeah lipids took a nose dive, saw some vascularity and strength

noteven

Reaction score
I gotta know....how does a 66yr old gentlemen, whose been lifting for 52 years end up on a site like this saying he's never done 'roids
And wants to now? That kills me.....was your father General McArthur by chance? Go dude!

Curiosity got me here. I have never wanted to do roids when I was younger and still don't want to do anything heavy. But I wouldn't mind doing a little experimenting. One thing is for sure, I don't want to become a decrepit Old Man so I am looking at things that might contribute to longevity not kill me :)

New Threads