Super nova mobility wod ball

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
So my buddy recommended i try this bad boy out for my hip tightness when deadlifting and for my back pumps(being caused from hip/ham tightness). Well he was right. Been using this thing for a week now and have had zero back pumps and hips feel so damn loose it's amazing. It's a little pricey for a ball but definitely worth it and works 100 times better than a lacrosse ball or something similar.

I know a few of u guys also suffer from back pumps and would do anythingto get rid of them. Pob u should try this if u haven't yet for your hip problems. Works well.

Here's a link to it.
http://www.roguefitness.com/mobilit...qr9kfVWJyJhjDqv1eEHpaHjnL_jVnPGmqwUmAelrw_wcB

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So my buddy recommended i try this bad boy out for my hip tightness when deadlifting and for my back pumps(being caused from hip/ham tightness). Well he was right. Been using this thing for a week now and have had zero back pumps and hips feel so damn loose it's amazing. It's a little pricey for a ball but definitely worth it and works 100 times better than a lacrosse ball or something similar.

I know a few of u guys also suffer from back pumps and would do anythingto get rid of them. Pob u should try this if u haven't yet for your hip problems. Works well.

Here's a link to it.
http://www.roguefitness.com/mobilit...qr9kfVWJyJhjDqv1eEHpaHjnL_jVnPGmqwUmAelrw_wcB

damn that looks nice! i recently just let air out of the kids baskettball and rolled around on it, and it helped a ton! i mabe gettin one of these bad boys along with some foam to roll...if i can figure out whats going on with my heart and stuff of course...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hadn't seen this before. Must be new? I will give that a whirl.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I'm telling you guys it feels so ****ing good when u roll your hips and glute ham tie ins. Makes me feel like a new man. Lol. The little things on this ball get so deep into the muscle. Love it