Aveed ... anyone tried it?

noteven

Reaction score
PRESS RELEASE March 6, 2014, 7:06 a.m. ET
U.S. FDA Approves AVEED(TM) (Testosterone Undecanoate) Injectable Testosterone Replacement Therapy For Men Living With Hypogonadism, Or Low-T

AVEED is available as a single-use vial. Dosage titration is not necessary. Following the first intramuscular injection of 3 mL of AVEED (750 mg), a second 3 mL dose is injected 4 weeks later, and then 3 mL is injected every 10 weeks thereafter. AVEED is prescribed and administered by trained healthcare providers in a doctor's office, clinic, or hospital.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm sounds great with that first dose, id hate to crash tho!....

noteven

Reaction score
Hmmmm sounds great with that first dose, id hate to crash tho!....

I am all for less injections, LOL! This is testosterone undecanoate ... That is what I was taking in Thailand in the form of Andrial Testocaps. I like them a lot, got even more ripped.

noteven

Reaction score
Aveed is the U.S. equivalent to the long-acting testosterone formulation known in other parts of the world as Nebido, and it was recently approved by the FDA. Aveed is being touted as having “major advantages” over T. cypionate and T.enanthate, including fewer injections (about every 2 to 3 months), less fluctuation in testosterone levels, and possibly less risk of erythrocytosis.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont know about some of u, but an initial shot of 750mlgs? All at once, i think my damn heart would stop! And not to mention the rest pf my other hormones trying to play catch up, and trying to keep my estrogen at bay.... Yeah ill stick to test c, 2-3 times per week,

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont know about some of u, but an initial shot of 750mlgs? All at once, i think my damn heart would stop! And not to mention the rest pf my other hormones trying to play catch up, and trying to keep my estrogen at bay.... Yeah ill stick to test c, 2-3 times per week,

Not really. It's a lot of ester weight.

Jayjay82

Elite
Reaction score
I have taken it in oral form andriol from Mexico was not that impressed but just went on a flight and was looking at magazines and muscular development had a whole thing on test undecanoate.

noteven

Reaction score
I have taken it in oral form andriol from Mexico was not that impressed but just went on a flight and was looking at magazines and muscular development had a whole thing on test undecanoate.

I tried the oral form too and worked great for me!

noteven

Reaction score
For those interested in Aveed, its former name in the UK is Nevito. You can find all kinds of blogs on it under that name.