Nolvadex/Clomid Do you guys agree with this?

Reaction score
Nolvadex, which targets breast tissues, is going to do a better job of preventing gynocomastia than is clomid. However clomid has the benefit of boosting the levels of follicle stimulating hormone, which helps restore the bodies natural testosterone levels and protects against testicular atrophy.

Many people stop using their ERA drugs when they end the cycle. That is a terrible idea. I would continue to use both Clomid and Nolvadex for up to 3 weeks after the last of the drugs have left your body.

Effective dosages of these two drugs are debated. I would recommend that the two drugs be used together, Nolvadex at 20 mg per day, and clomid at 50 mg per day. If Nolvadex is used by itself, 20-40 mg are sufficient. 50-100 mg of clomid can be used if clomid is the only ERA drug. Clomid should be used for two weeks after the last steroid injection to help return your body to its natural hormonal state.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thread moved to correct forum.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i agree with most of it. what do you have a ? about.....???

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
I highly recommend both be taken.

Standard doses
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Reaction score
I highly recommend both be taken.

Standard doses
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Is that
day 1 50/40,
day 2 50/40
day 3 25/20
day 4 25/20?
3 days off and repeat? I apologize in advance I'm a noob.

T

TriniJuice

Thats daily weekly dosages. ..huh? Confused myself
Anyway 50mg ed for the 1st 2weeks than 25mg ed for the last 2weeks

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nolvadex, which targets breast tissues, is going to do a better job of preventing gynocomastia than is clomid. However clomid has the benefit of boosting the levels of follicle stimulating hormone, which helps restore the bodies natural testosterone levels and protects against testicular atrophy.

Many people stop using their ERA drugs when they end the cycle. That is a terrible idea. I would continue to use both Clomid and Nolvadex for up to 3 weeks after the last of the drugs have left your body.

Effective dosages of these two drugs are debated. I would recommend that the two drugs be used together, Nolvadex at 20 mg per day, and clomid at 50 mg per day. If Nolvadex is used by itself, 20-40 mg are sufficient. 50-100 mg of clomid can be used if clomid is the only ERA drug. Clomid should be used for two weeks after the last steroid injection to help return your body to its natural hormonal state.

The dosages are fine. But WTF is an ERA drug?

Is that
day 1 50/40,
day 2 50/40
day 3 25/20
day 4 25/20?
3 days off and repeat? I apologize in advance I'm a noob.

And first you need to wait until the steroids have dropped below what is called "supraphysiological levels" - meaning the compounds are longer exerting their effects on your body enough to cause suppression of your natural testosterone production. Once this occurs you start clomid and nolva

50mg clomid & 40mg nolva DAILY for the first 2 weeks
25mg clomid & 20mg nolva DAILY for the next 2 weeks

This is also for a "mild" cycle

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
It sounds like your saying u should be running clomid during your cycle and after? That's a negative sir. Maybe nolva as some guys do but not clomid.

ERA is earned run average lupi. Don't u watch baseball?

Reaction score
estrogen receptor (ER) I'm not too sure about the A in era.

Reaction score
I copied this from a site and just wanted everyones opinions on this.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
estrogen receptor (ER) I'm not too sure about the A in era.

Ahhh Estrogen Receptor Antagonist - antagonist meaning deactivating the estrogen receptor as opposed to an agonist which would active the receptor

Clomid and Nolva are actually SERMs - Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators - meaning they can can act as agonists and antagonists depending on the tissue. As far as estrogen receptors in breast tissue - Nolva is an antagonist (blocks estrogen & prevents bitch tits). Likewise Nolva and Clomid are antagonist at the hypothalamus, blocking estrogen, which stimulates LH (synthesizes testosterone) which is why they are used for pct. Conversely Nolva is an agonist in the bone, which is why it's used for osteoporosis

Reaction score
Thank you!
Ahhh Estrogen Receptor Antagonist - antagonist meaning deactivating the estrogen receptor as opposed to an agonist which would active the receptor

Clomid and Nolva are actually SERMs - Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators - meaning they can can act as agonists and antagonists depending on the tissue. As far as estrogen receptors in breast tissue - Nolva is an antagonist (blocks estrogen & prevents bitch tits). Likewise Nolva and Clomid are antagonist at the hypothalamus, blocking estrogen, which stimulates LH (synthesizes testosterone) which is why they are used for pct. Conversely Nolva is an agonist in the bone, which is why it's used for osteoporosis

New Threads