I DID what I shouldn't HAVE done!

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am not new to lifting but am new to gear. I jumped into with some research but not as much as I should have done, I ADMIT THAT. I am doing 200 mg of test cypionate once a week. My source told me I really didn't need a gyno control during the cycle because it is my first time and a low dose but he had it on hand if I needed it. Its working though, and I am enjoying the effects with nothing negative as of yet, I am on week 3. The kicker is I bought it a little while ago and he now moved. We did not set up a pct and just wanted your opinions. I have searched and am finding good things on here. It's early on my cycle so im hoping I can correct this and learn from it. I just need a definitive answer of what to take and where to order it from. I don't really get side affects with anything, I know I could though! I now have no source and no plan. MADE THE NORMAL MISTAKE OF JUMPING IN, I never do this, DOH!

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good rule of thumb.....Always build your cycle backwards. If you are not on trt, you never know when you may have to get of cycle for various reasons. And 200 a week is basically a trt dose......not a blast dose.....

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Only 200mg test per week? not much of a cycle. As far as pct goes clomid a nolva is what most use, we have some advertisers here that sell them, check em out

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh boy. This is not good. It's not that bad, but it's not good.

Before I get to the PCT part, I want to start with the cycle. 200mg/week is a terrible idea IMO. You get completely shut down, you need full PCT, you basically get all the negatives of running a big cycle, with none of the benefit. 200 is a good TRT dosage, so all you've really done is shut down your natural production and replaced it with a very slightly higher level. Like I said, all the negatives without the benefit. So, the first thing I would do is increase your dosage to 500-600 week so you at least see some real gains from it. How much do you have, how long are you planning to run 200/week?

OK, on to your question. I would just keep pct simple, 50mg of Clomid and 20mg of Nolva ED for 30 days. I would normally say wait 15-18 days after your last pin, but if you're only running 200, that wait time will be less. Try this for some guidance on when to start http://pct.befit4free.net/

You can get Nolva and Clomid from an RC company. I've had good luck with GWP, but there's plenty out there to choose from. Just use Google. Here's links for GWP:
http://www.greatwhitepeptide.com/research-liquids-8/clomiphene-25mg-x-60ml-bottle-w-dropper.html
http://www.greatwhitepeptide.com/re...fen-citrate-20mg-x-60ml-bottle-w-dropper.html

Good luck

Reaction score
I know its a low dose, I just wanted to try it so he suggested this. I'm just doing the 200 a week until the vials gone. I mean if someone wants to jump in and tell me a plan to switch it up I would be appreciative.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How much test did you get? and 3 weeks into 200mg / week... wouldn't expect too many sides or results for that matter at that dose

Reaction score
I really just need to have it all laid out, What to do and what to take so I don't **** this up. I already admitted fault lol. I'm gonna try to resurrect this and fix it for the next cycle!

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For my first cycle, I made a calendar and mapped out every pin and every pill. I knew everything I was going to take and when, and I knew how much I needed. Never start a cycle until you have EVERYTHING! Not just test, but PCT, HGC, all you pins and slin pins, vials, BAC water, alcohol wipes, sharps container, fuking everything. There's a lot more little stuff than most people think when they start.

Reaction score
For my first cycle, I made a calendar and mapped out every pin and every pill. I knew everything I was going to take and when, and I knew how much I needed. Never start a cycle until you have EVERYTHING! Not just test, but PCT, HGC, all you pins and slin pins, vials, BAC water, alcohol wipes, sharps container, fuking everything. There's a lot more little stuff than most people think when they start.

I realize that now, he was basically coaching me through it. I had our mini plan mapped out, all the supplies, and my dates. I was relying on him to tell me what to do so I could learn but he was called up. I'm wondering if I should just stop now :(

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I really just need to have it all laid out, What to do and what to take so I don't **** this up. I already admitted fault lol. I'm gonna try to resurrect this and fix it for the next cycle!

Ok.... You're not really answering our questions, but it seems like you have 1 (10ml) vial? that's not enough for any kind of beneficial cycle. Not to mention you don't seem to be well reversed on cycling basics, ancillaries e.g. SERMs, AIs, HCG, etc

Do yourself a favor and stop the cycle. you have 2-3 weeks to source some Nolva and Clomid, research how they work, and how to run an effective PCT

Reaction score
Ok.... You're not really answering our questions, but it seems like you have 1 (10ml) vial? that's not enough for any kind of beneficial cycle. Not to mention you don't seem to be well reversed on cycling basics, ancillaries e.g. SERMs, AIs, HCG, etc

Do yourself a favor and stop the cycle. you have 2-3 weeks to source some Nolva and Clomid, research how they work, and how to run an effective PCT

Sorry I'm at work balancing this too. yes 1 10 ml vial he wanted me to do 10 weeks. You are correct I don't really know much, just what I have read. I kinda got ****** when he moved and don't know any other sources in the area. I NEED GUIDANCE :( I'm reading up more on pct now. I feel like a ...............................

Reaction score
anyone have a link to the beginner guide just for test? I'm trying to find it and cant. I know there is one on here. I'm getting really frustrated now. Im trying to figure out my next move.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would run a little clomid and nolva... 50mg clomid 20mg nolva daily for 3weeks, but that's me.

Going in for blood tests would tell you for sure. I'd bet you are suppressed i.e. your bodys natural testosterone production is diminished due to an exogenous supply (the testosterone you have been shooting)

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I still have to do a pct even if I come off now correct?

Do like the lupinater said and stop your cycle right now. Don't take another shot. Save the 7cc you have left for when you're prepared correctly. No, if you stop now you don't need pct. You haven't suppressed you're system enough for it to not go back to normal on its own

Reaction score
Do like the lupinater said and stop your cycle right now. Don't take another shot. Save the 7cc you have left for when you're prepared correctly. No, if you stop now you don't need pct. You haven't suppressed you're system enough for it to not go back to normal on its own

Got it thanks guys, I wouldn't have started if I knew I wouldn't have support. Unfortunately for me I have none now. I guess I am going to have to find a test only cycle to run. I'll make sure to do my research. I wish I could just pick up now and restart from where I am. Would you recommend the cycle in that link without the dbol? I mean I can order the pct and support right now and up the dose.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Got it thanks guys, I wouldn't have started if I knew I wouldn't have support. Unfortunately for me I have none now. I guess I am going to have to find a test only cycle to run. I'll make sure to do my research. I wish I could just pick up now and restart from where I am. Would you recommend the cycle in that link without the dbol? I mean I can order the pct and support right now and up the dose.
The average cycle is 12-16 weeks. It appears that you only have one 10cc bottle which only gives you 10 weeks. So you are already short, so upping the dosage makes it even. Shorter,right? . Besides when to do
You're cycle it's better to shoot every 5 days rather than 7.

Reaction score
The average cycle is 12-16 weeks. It appears that you only have one 10cc bottle which only gives you 10 weeks. So you are already short, so upping the dosage makes it even. Shorter,right? . Besides when to do
You're cycle it's better to shoot every 5 days rather than 7.

I guess I'm stopping then. I need to find someone new local before I start. Wish I could just walk into a shop each week lol!!!!!!!!