50mg/ml var?

Reaction score
I see a lot of ugl's saying they have 50mg/ml liquid var. no matter what I try I can't get it to hold passed 25mg/ml. Anyone have a recipe or are these guys just full of shit? My buddies wife got some "50mg/ml var liquid" at 10mg Ed her hair started falling out in clumps.

Reaction score
No I didn't really expect an answer. Between my legit business, side business, wife and kids I don't have a lot of time for playing on the forums.

T

TriniJuice

Just cap it....
I never understand making orals into a liquid unless

1) Its Adex
OR
2) self mass production

Reaction score
That's what I have been doing I just wanted to speed up production. I don't really want to invest in a $10k hopper.

Reaction score
I have never seen those over 50caps thank you. Hmmm may have to start doing supps and legal prohormones.

T

TriniJuice

I haven't ordered one (no need)
But it should be fine. ..since it's being sold via Amazon and it's still a manual capping machine (gotta do it by hand)

Reaction score
Funny thing is the place I get some of my stuff have a manual capper and requires ID to sell it.

Get Some

Reaction score
Just cap it....
I never understand making orals into a liquid unless

1) Its Adex
OR
2) self mass production

Caps are an absolute pain in the ass to make (even just 10 of them! haha), tabs are impossible without a press, and liquid is easy to make in large quantities quickly (if you know what you are doing)

T

TriniJuice

With liquids u need 2have a syringe...draw dosage.... chase it (I've yet to "formulate" a flavored recipe) than rinse syringe;
Might just be my personal preference....i usually stay sober just 2get the math right, take a 20min J-break than get to CapN lol
Caps have 1 step...EAT IT lol
hahaha im that lazy

Reaction score
I have finally figured out to liquid suspension with a decent flavor. But also going to cap some people don't like liquid. I like it myself easier to adjust the dose.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Liquid is the way to go. If they dont like the liquid then tough. Thats like saying I like baked chicken but I dont like grilled chicken....its fukin chicken either way you look at it!!!

New Threads