30 weeks cycle, PCT help

Reaction score
Hey guys,

need some help with my upcoming PCT, starting somewhere end of December. I am familiar with the standard PCT's for basic cycles, but I'm not too sure what and especially for how long to use on this long cycle. I have been blasting, then a long cruise(whilst cutting), and ending with a blast of short esters.
Ive been on the HCG, since the start though, should defo help the recovery.
My cycle:
Week 1-30: 1000 mg HCG (divided in twice a week)
Week 1-12: 500 mg Test E
Week 4-13: 400 mg Mast E

Week 14-26:250 mg Test E
Week 27-30: 100 mg Test P (EOD)
Week 27-30: 100 mg Mast P (EOD)

I've done research and read the forums, but it seems there are a lot of different ideas about PCT protocols.
I was thinking something like:
Arofixen 40 mg for somewhere from 7 to 10 weeks?
Clomid 100 mg for 2 weeks and then 50 mg together with the arofixen?

Want to use the arofixen, since I already got it + It worked fine in my last PCT.

Cheers!

Truffel

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
add and extra week or two of clomid at 25... dont change diet and dont stop lifting expect to be stagnant for a while growing slightly weaker

Reaction score
Thanks man! Well haha, definitely going off, not going to change my mind about that. But like 2 weeks 100 mg clomid and 2 more weeks after that clomid on a low 25 ?

notdorianyates

Reaction score
Hey bro.

check out this PCT calculator to give you a closer idea of what you'll require time wise.

It's a helluva long cycle buddy. How many you been on before??!

notdorianyates

Reaction score
Can see you're new to the board but guessing you have serious experience behind you considering the bangs going off in that cycle you posted

Reaction score
Which PCT calculator are you referring to? Gonna check that out, thanks!
I have some experience yes, must say this cycle isn't that banging, compared to what most people use here!

notdorianyates

Reaction score
Which PCT calculator are you referring to? Gonna check that out, thanks!
I have some experience yes, must say this cycle isn't that banging, compared to what most people use here!

Yeah that's true man, lol!

But it's got a helluva lot of duration! Longest cycle so far was 15 weeks before pct.

New Threads