another clen/t3 thread

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
Ok I got some clen and t3. I started low to access the sides. Clen was 20/20/30 and t3 was 25/25/50. Yes, this is just the 3rd day.

HOLY HELL. I've had the shakes before. I rather like the feeling of "the shakes". This however is unfreaking believable. I would almost consider what I have to be tremors. Even my insides are jittery.

Which would be the best route to take to see which compound is the culprit?

1. Stop the clen to see if it's the cause or
2. Vice-versa...

I'm wanting to continue to take whichever compound that my body can handle but I can't handle both apparently. With all of the UG's experience, I'm sure someone has had similar sides. HELP A BUG OUT!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing the clen but I haven't taken either

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok I got some clen and t3. I started low to access the sides. Clen was 20/20/30 and t3 was 25/25/50. Yes, this is just the 3rd day.

HOLY HELL. I've had the shakes before. I rather like the feeling of "the shakes". This however is unfreaking believable. I would almost consider what I have to be tremors. Even my insides are jittery.

Which would be the best route to take to see which compound is the culprit?

1. Stop the clen to see if it's the cause or
2. Vice-versa...

I'm wanting to continue to take whichever compound that my body can handle but I can't handle both apparently. With all of the UG's experience, I'm sure someone has had similar sides. HELP A BUG OUT!

It's the clen. Either back down a bit and ride that dose for a few days and try to go back up, or just try to ride the current dose out for a few days to see if shakes subside. Where did you get the two drugs from? Sounds potent.

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
GWP. Had great t/a and service. I'll use them again for sure. I'll back down to try it.

Reaction score
That's most likely the clen Boog. Pretty crazy that your sides are that pronounced from such a low dose. Good for you tho lol

deadlift666

Elite
Reaction score
Liquid clen? Be careful and shake it well. You easily can take more than you intend to with the research liquids. Not very forgiving when you're talking mcg doses.

MustangDX

Elite
Reaction score
That's a super low dose bro, are you sure everything is measured out properly?

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got the same thing yesterday when I did some RUI alberturol. I took one full ml at once and had the shakes, jitters, sweats, etc. Maintenance man advised me to take low doses throughout the day and work my way up to 1ml. I guess I don't need coffee anymore!! Good luck, keep us posted on weight loss.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got the same thing yesterday when I did some RUI alberturol. I took one full ml at once and had the shakes, jitters, sweats, etc. Maintenance man advised me to take low doses throughout the day and work my way up to 1ml. I guess I don't need coffee anymore!! Good luck, keep us posted on weight loss.

I can't stand feeling that way...I don't know how you guys deal with it!

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
I am using the dropper that they sent. It's the same as an insulin syringe but without the needle. I am measuring it that way. I also did not take the clen today. I feel great except for a bit of a headache.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did 2ml after breakfast and 2ml after lunch, feeling great. Worked out and all. I guess my albuterol from RUI is gtg. Good luck bugman keep us posted.

Reaction score
Are you shaking the bottle to ensure a proper mix of the compound in the solution Boog? I had to take 80mcgs when i 1st started using clen to get those types of sides. I always shake everything before i draw up the solution

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did 2ml after breakfast and 2ml after lunch, feeling great. Worked out and all. I guess my albuterol from RUI is gtg. Good luck bugman keep us posted.

you said taking 1ml at once made you feel like shit… how'd you jump to feeling great at 4x the dose?

JackC4

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you shaking the bottle to ensure a proper mix of the compound in the solution Boog? I had to take 80mcgs when i 1st started using clen to get those types of sides. I always shake everything before i draw up the solution

Yes I can get up around 80mcgs and the shakes are pretty mild, depending on my caffeine intake. And that's sopharma clen

schultz1

Honorary VIP
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Liquid clen? Be careful and shake it well. You easily can take more than you intend to with the research liquids. Not very forgiving when you're talking mcg doses.

This. It's a problem with a lot of research Chem places, clean dosages are usually off due to inadequate proportions when shaken....

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
clen from the chemdepot gave me the shakes like a pig. it was only 20mcg. 2nd day of taking it and I was done. I'm sensitive to that stuff. and I am one who can handle 56mg ephedrine hcl. 2x day. i love my stims.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How did the weight loss go bugman? Any good results?

New Threads