Back in line!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I've mentioned the gravity boots and inversion tables before but here's a simple video. I kept it short but I normally hang for about 4-5 min, it's all I can take. I can hear my back sliding into place and if all goes well, I get a serious pop out of my L5-S joint. There's a nice pull through the hips that just seems to set things back in place. I never hang the day I squat. I just feel that the joints are made for compression and to pull on them and then compress then shorty there after may lead to injury.

If you have a back problem, give this a try. I don't think they make the boots anymore and I see the tables going for $200 but if it helps, it's cheaper than an MRI!

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
Interesting. I've heard of the inversion table but never the boots. I'll have to give that a try. I go see the chiro about twice per month.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
How do you get your feet up there to hang bro...lol

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Inb4 snake slips and hurts his neck.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We do something similar for our hips and backs. We choke a big black band on the monolift. You slip thru and hang from the hips. Then a hetero life partner Jacks up the mono until your head is off the ground. 4 minutes later they set you down.

I swear when I finish this I am in a better mood.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
We do something similar for our hips and backs. We choke a big black band on the monolift. You slip thru and hang from the hips. Then a hetero life partner Jacks up the mono until your head is off the ground. 4 minutes later they set you down.

I swear when I finish this I am in a better mood.

And an inch taller! Lines all the soldiers back up. It's also said to help the movement in the lymphatic system.

Reaction score
I try to use the inversion table but it hurts my ankles like a mofo. There's boot attachments too so Imma dig those up and try that next.

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can hear my back sliding into place and if all goes well, I get a serious pop out of my L5-S joint.

Snake...I see we have the same injury/ailment. I use the Teeter Inversion table. Life would be a lot different for me if I could not get my vertebrae to open up and relieve the pressure on my sciatica. Thanks for sharing this.

schultz1

Honorary VIP
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I power lifted I would hang all the time. Felt great. Wish we had something where I am now.

Mrs.IH88

Lady Member
Reaction score
I think I need to give this a try.. After my pregnancy my sciatic has been so fukked up, and it affects my squating from time to time now. I wonder if this would help.

New Threads