First run with dnp

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I started my first run with dnp. I'll be honest I was a bit scared to start. Some guys say how horrible it is and all the cons with one pro. I'm ln my fourth day and it's starting to suck pretty bad. I've been having some minor headaches and sleeping is starting to suck. I've been waking up with soaked sheets and found out that I didn't gold bond before work and needless to say herm is walking around today like he took a big one in the ass. Lol. It's been in the 20s here temperature wise and figures this Xmas heat wave appears out of nowhere. It's fuking 60 degrees out. Wtf is this shit?? Being on dnp and being 60 degrees blows pretty bad. Gym sessions haven't been to bad energy wise but I've been doing some cardio to say the least and I'm pretty much soaked by the time I leave. Well soaked pretty much in two Minutes of starting. Lol the worst thing by far is the bathroom. From forcing water down my throat all day I've been pissibg every 15 minutes. I'm 6 foot 245 at about who knows body fat cause I'm a fat fuk. Lol if I lose ten of fat and continue to work strong when this Over I should be in good shape come middle of January when I start my cycle of tri blend and var.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hang in there bigherm!!! You can do it. Just get some rubber sheets....jkg lol.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol you aren't lying beef. My balls feel like they're in a bowl of warm gravy all the time. Lmao.

Reaction score
Herm just sleep in ur underwear and have one of those big standing fans blowing on u all night. This helped BIG TIME for me bud. Seriously! As for the swamp ass during the day........Not even gold bond can fix that problem lol. Hang in there bud and you will definitely see and enjoy the great benefits if this little yellow devil pick f**k they call dnp. Oh yea, keep up the cardio as long as u can because it helps work that much faster and efficient on burning body fat. At least on my last two runs it worked out perfect. Keep hydrated and drink at least two 32 Oz Gatorade a day. Shit taste AMAZING when on dnp lol. Good luck bud and keep us posted. Remember to be safe and follow the required protocols. Big herm my nikka!!!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hang in there, Mate. What kind of dose you running & for how long? You taking your temp each day?

psizzle_8

Lady Member
Reaction score
Headaches usually mean not enough water, right?

Like they said, hang in there. I'm on day 10. Not super fun but hey, the scale is great motivation.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a bunch burning a hole in my pocket to Herm. I'll start mine after the new year.

Good luck brother and stay hydrated.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm drinking way over a gallon of water everyday. I'm running 250 now and Prob will stay here and just run a low dose for a few weeks.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
herm if your already doing it try to do 500mg..It sucks but if your after results 500 will be better obviously.I hated dnp and thought it was a huge waste of time and health..I warned u its gonna suck lol..U bust any neon yellow cum yet? That was the only part of dnp i enjoyed...Feeding a girl some nasty toxic yellow glowing dnp nut was great!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
also dont be surprised if u break out in a rash

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Headaches usually mean not enough water, right?

Interestingly you can also get the headaches if you drink TOO much water because of the electrolyte depletion this causes - so you need to be careful of not going crazy with the water intake since this can cause more problems than it solves :)

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interestingly you can also get the headaches if you drink TOO much water because of the electrolyte depletion this causes - so you need to be careful of not going crazy with the water intake since this can cause more problems than it solves :)

THIS strangely enough is true, and I will need more pics of the subject in your avatar please...for science...

psizzle_8

Lady Member
Reaction score

True. Good point. I had a mad headache a few days ago, and I'm approaching 2 gallons a day. All I do is drink water- I'm constantly thirsty! Guess I should keep some Gatorade to swig for my next headache. Hopefully it won't happen bad like that again.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Running DNP through the holidays is pretty ballsy Herm.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Can't wait to see Herm and Steel in a pose down. Didn't think you guys would ever turn to the BB dark side.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Can't wait to see Herm and Steel in a pose down. Didn't think you guys would ever turn to the BB dark side.

You've obviously never seen Steel training at home in his pink singlet. He does double bicep shots in the mirror he has hanging in front of his squat rack lol.

Good luck Herm, I'll be starting a cycle of this up soon myself. A friend asked me about it recently and I said why not lol.

Reaction score
That stuff made me feel like a 80 year old man going up a flight of stairs, literally trails of sweat around the gym, and yellow fingertips for weeks

Reaction score
That stuff made me feel like a 80 year old man going up a flight of stairs, literally trails of sweat around the gym, and yellow fingertips for weeks

Why is that?? Were you breaking the caps open?

Reaction score
It came is tiny crystal shards. Was pretty weary of it at first but from everything I could gather it was almost pure dnp. I weighed it out every day and mixed with water and just slammed it before it could touch my teeth. It stains EVERYTHING

New Threads