Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice reading material, thanks

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
Nothing in that photo looked very clean or sanitary to me. Llewellyn is loved by some, hated by most. You can bet if he's promoting it, he's getting paid. Kind of hard to substitute nandrolone for boldenone. They both have very distinct properties, not to mention boldenone is liquid in raw form(unless he's just talking about finished product. Hard to say, since they were speaking of counterfeit raws initially) When is the last time you saw test decanoate for sale. Not sure where he came up with that either. Was there a date on the article?

Reaction score
Just looking at the pic the room looks dirty but after reading it you can tell the dude has his head screwed on straight

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the article, I enjoyed it.

From reading the article and looking at the picture I don't think that is this dudes lab. If it is, our definition of clean is drastically different.

Last edited:

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the article, I enjoyed it.

From reading the article and looking at the picture I don't think that is this dudes lab. If it is, our definition of clean is drastically different.
Yeah, my though exactly.

Reaction score
I looked at it like a good book.been reading so much lately enjoyed it. It's just a story lol

Reaction score
No clue on the date wabbit hard to find anything post raw deal

New Threads